LFS Waiting Room Spam attack
(32 posts, started )
#1 - PoVo
Attached images
spamattack.jpg
Inb4 arox

Quite cheap.
I don't think I've ever even seen people in there before.

Also, "Can join 802"? WHAT!?
I never get more than 140. At the moment is like 112.

Speaking of spam, I got a PM earlier from a demo racer with zero posts asking for my MSN. I haven't been on a demo server since before he signed up so I find myself very suspicious if his request. At least he wasn't offering me free pussy for 50 euro.
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :I don't think I've ever even seen people in there before.

Also, "Can join 802"? WHAT!?
I never get more than 140. At the moment is like 112.

Options at the bottom..

Private Public Empty TCP
[YES] [YES] [YES] [YES]

#6 - Seb66
jabbajabba

Quote from aroX123 :pic

Hey man, this actually WAS pretty funny!!

still giggling,

der papabutz
Lol, as if report this. It's funny, it's not like it's a crasher smashing people off the track.
#11 - PoVo
Quote from FPVaaron :Lol, as if report this. It's funny, it's not like it's a crasher smashing people off the track.

Still, causing spam, using LFS's network.... If that's a start of it, wait till them bots will be able to join servers and spam. Then you won't say that.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from PoVo :Still, causing spam, using LFS's network.... If that's a start of it, wait till them bots will be able to join servers and spam. Then you won't say that.

Just think what this could mean, cruising with some prostitutes and running from the police if you go over the speed limit with a hoe in your car, this could be something special, I wonder if we can get hoe-co-drivers for rally races...
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :Just think what this could mean, cruising with some prostitutes and running from the police if you go over the speed limit with a hoe in your car, this could be something special, I wonder if we can get hoe-co-drivers for rally races...

just, no.
Yeah, your right, what was I thinking we'd need the new sex physics patch to make this dream come true, we'll see what S3 brings.
Calm down guys, people have to do something with theyr time - instead of just waiting ... (for new patch).
lolillepall:uglyhamme:iagree:
#17 - IMOL
Yyyy... Lol? Can i be censored on this one please?
It says 'CLICK HERE' Why the hell didn't you click there!?
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
Quote from danthebangerboy :Options at the bottom..

Private Public Empty TCP
[YES] [YES] [YES] [YES]

Wow... I had no idea that there were like SEVEN HUNDRED empty servers.
We need a few thousand more active players
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :Wow... I had no idea that there were like SEVEN HUNDRED empty servers.
We need a few thousand more active players

nah, just a little bit less servers
#21 - PoVo
Quote from Fuse5 :nah, just a little bit less servers

You kidding? The more the better.
That's one of the cheapest hookers I've ever seen...
#23 - th84
Ahhh, the waiting room.

We used to have some good times in there.
lol they told Tomaz 50 euro hahahaha priceless!
Thats unfair i Never got so horny girls-.-
in The chat ^^
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG