The online racing simulator
Server Help ASAP
(11 posts, started )
Server Help ASAP
Right I Have MAde A Cruise Server Its Got ATm And That Im Runnign It On Dedicated Host From My Computer And I Carnt See My Server In The List Of host Display List And I Dont Know If It Is Hidden Or What And The Name Of My Server Is Called [LTC] Redline Racing Cruise Server If Anybody Can FInd It And Connect To It Please post On Here
Hi,

Everything you need is explained here
Sounds like port-forwarding issues. No, I can't connect to your server.

Have a look in the LFS Wiki: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/H ... rwarding_.2F_Home_Routers

In fact go through the whole "Hosting" article.

And please do read hyntty's link and take it to heart.

PS: Very original server name!

Edit: I'm not even gonna try any more
Re
Right i Just Downloaded Another Insim Thats All Working Just Like A Proper Cruise server But I Dont Think That The Server Is Visble And I Cart port Foward becuase i Am Using Some Body Internet So I Carnt get In To The Router Settings Becuase i Have Already Tryed Is There A Nother way To Get My Server Visble on he Host List Becuase i Think It Is Hidden And i Havent Got A Clue How To Port Foward All i do is try And i Just Pick It Up And If i Did get Into The router Setting I would Not Try Just Incase I fck Up The internet Lol Please Help ASAP
P.s
Try And Search My Name And join The Gme that Way My Name Is Matthewrobinson
Re
How Can I Sort It Out Becuse i want It Up And Running Fully how can i sort it out so its running of my computer
Quote from Matthewrobinson :How Can I Sort It Out Becuse i want It Up And Running Fully how can i sort it out so its running of my computer

Try by going to http://www.portforward.com and selecting your router.

then when you have clicked your router, find Live For Speed Server then click it.
After that. Do what there is on guide.

Hope it helps
Re
Right i Need to port farward but Im On sky i Need Help And on The Port Forward Site sky Is Not Named i Need The Port Number to Put In Can Anybody Help And Give me a TUT For Sky Router
Please Help
Quote from Matthewrobinson :Right i Need to port farward but Im On sky i Need Help And on The Port Forward Site sky Is Not Named i Need The Port Number to Put In Can Anybody Help And Give me a TUT For Sky Router
Please Help

You can always GOOGLE for your router setup and configuration
GOOGLE is very helpful if try searching things you want to know.

Ok if this is your SKY Web Setting Interface ->
Take a look at the IP at the browser URL, then type that in your browser, if not go to your Windows START button click on RUN type CMD at your CMD type IPCONFIG, if your system uses IP like 192.168.0.2 then the main IP of your router is 192.168.0.1 in your SKY web setting browser search for SERVICES (take a look at the image above) then create a TCP & UDP for Live For Speed. Then save it.

If that is not your router setting? click here -> SKY ROUTERS

I hope this helps you setting up your server.
(So much cruise server in LFS Multiplayer, you can always join them without having a problem)

Server Help ASAP
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG