The online racing simulator
We are 7Karat
(8 posts, started )
We are 7Karat
Hey all. Recently I finished the production of my LFS team's promotional video containing us drivers. Its on youtube in HD to watch. Ill put up a download link this weekend when i have time. This is my 1st video in vegas and well my 1st real LFS video so i did my best . Hope you all enjoy it, it is roughly 3 minutes in length
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSHg27xAEZQ
Nice

But you gotta get some effects and some better shots in there.

Its good so far matt, your starting to come on well
#3 - Myffe
Put some smoothness to the camera and stop using default angles
Thanks for comments much appreciated
ZOMG Deep Purple :banana:

Anyway...:
  • Too much default cams
  • Non-default cams really lack of smoothness
  • The first part is quite supposed to "introduce" the members AFAIK, why not putting some more infos(age, country, etc) instead of just showing their name
  • Some scenes are way too long(GTAL @ as4r, FOX Junior thingy @ as2)
  • Try to fix default skins(ie, 2:41) before recording. Doesn't matter if you can't find the actual skin he used, anything else than default skins can do
  • Try to make a proper end. Doesn't sound cool when the music ends brutally in the end.
Keep working, once you'll get those things sorted I'm sure you could do decent stuff
umm... music is missing
meh ill put it up for download
"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

But even going through the video without the music, found it kinda boring, sorry to say. I'm no good myself in editing, but it felt like I'm watching a replay. So many default angles, default colors, almost no effects etc.

IMO, if it's something like presenting the team and making a promotional video, then you should have asked someone experienced because it's not just a video, but it makes somehow an opinion about the team and this didn't make too much good thoughts. You should have practiced a bit and then make a video that would leave a good impression about the team.

But good luck in future.

We are 7Karat
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG