[IDEA&REQ] LFS OutGauge on iPhone
(12 posts, started )

Poll : Is this good idea?

Yeah! I should like OutGauges on iPhone/iPod Touch
NO! NOONE WANTS THAT CAIN OF STUFF!
What?
Or iPod touch...

Anyone knows if this is possible? It could be cool to use LFS Outgauge on iPhone.. Throught Wi-Fi or something...

Tell me what you think about this idea / if you can make it..

I think its nice idea. so i like it.

Feel free to post anything :P
It's been talked about tonnes of times. Nobody has ever stepped up to the plate to actually develop it. I got an Apple Dev account for iPhone dev purposes.. never used it though.
Quote from Mikko1 :oops... but its for iPad. i have itouch.

Yes, but he has said he's working on making one (for iphone) - so best to continue any discussion/questions in there? I dunno, maybe he can make one for hte itouch...
Quote from Silverracer :Yes, but he has said he's working on making one - so best to continue any discussion/questions in there?

Ok ok.. Sorry for making another stupid thread to make more posts

Anyway now its time to LOCKLOCKLOCK!!
But can the poll be here?
I've not added OutGauge packet parsing to PRISM yet, but I don't see why this can't be done with a web interface, but it might not look very pretty ... I guess it just depends on how fancy I get with the JavaScript (keeping in mind that I'm not very good at javascript.)
Quote from Dygear :I've not added OutGauge packet parsing to PRISM yet, but I don't see why this can't be done with a web interface, but it might not look very pretty ... I guess it just depends on how fancy I get with the JavaScript (keeping in mind that I'm not very good at javascript.)

Keeping in mind that iPhone or iPod Touch wont have javascript... (IM NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH SO dont say that im stupid! lol. Why are you reading this text in white? I have no idea... because im a idiot. right? noob!
Quote from Mikko1 :Keeping in mind that iPhone or iPod Touch wont have javascript

Yes it does, iUI is written in JavaScript.
iPhone OS has one of the best implementations of JS on a mobile platform. How droll could you be to say that it doesn't have any JS.
Wifipad

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG