The online racing simulator
Drift League for North america ?
(9 posts, started )
I was wondering if there was north American drifting league.
I came back a couple of month ago to Lfs and got no interest in grip racing since i only like downhill race ( or touge ).
I know league for FPS games but not for sim.

Thanks for reading and help.

Doudly
An unfortunate flame cloud is blowing your way my friend.

Try looking for some drifting specific forums, search engine "LFS drifting" and the likes, there are quite a few drifting communities out there and I'm sure they have competitions + leagues.
Quote from Bose321 :Why?

Usually whenever someone mentions both drifting and touge in the same post single opinionated people scream RACING SIMULATOR..etc at them.
#5 - Uke
RACING SIMULATOR!!!

had to.
Quote from mcintyrej :Usually whenever someone mentions both drifting and touge in the same post single opinionated people scream RACING SIMULATOR..etc at them.

I thought that was only about cruising posts?
Thanks mcintyrej for the info didint knew that for the lfs thing and yeah ill continue my search on this subject.

Still I know a lot of people will be like its a racing simulator but its exactly why I want to do it in this. I want real ( or near real ) physics not some crapy need for speed.

Its not cause im talking of drift that it means I dont race its still racing but just a little differently and to people that are thinking of the pointing system well im more of speed drifting.

Thanks to all and if anyone find something please give me info.
have a nice day.
Quote from Doudly :I was wondering if there was north American drifting league.
I came back a couple of month ago to Lfs and got no interest in grip racing since i only like downhill race ( or touge ).
I know league for FPS games but not for sim.

Thanks for reading and help.

Doudly

This might help you in the right direction : http://www.lfsdrift.net/index.php
took a while to reply,

so thanks =Wolf=[NO] im looking at it i think if i have anything to know it will be there of they will have the info.

so thanks again to everyone who helped and averyone who tried.
its apreciated.

thanks again
Doudly

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG