The online racing simulator
PRISM Targeting System (Call for Comments)
How to Target
  • uname - Exact lfs username match, or partial username match (if the partial string is unique).
  • #userid - If userid is numeric, the player will be targeted by their userid (found via the `prism clients` command).
  • #<uname> - Exact name match after the # sign.
  • @all - All players.
  • @ai - All AI players.
  • @!ai - All non-AI players.
  • @racing - All players that are racing.
  • @spectating - All clients that are spectating.
  • @view - Current player the admin is viewing. (Might not be possible on all servers, but I'll give this a shot, might only be possible on listen servers.)
  • @me - Target self.
  • @!me - Target everyone but yourself.
Note that name matches occur last, "magic targets" (such as # and @) are processed first. This means that "@all" will target @all players, even if there is a player named "@all". You should target "#@all" instead.

This would effect all plugins that accept <target> as a argument.
@pitted - players on pits. (with PLID but not on track)
##x (player on pos "x")
Quote from misiek08 :@pitted - players on pits. (with PLID but not on track)

Ok, so this one deals with players not just clients. This is for when the the player is still in the player list, but they are not on track. I kinda like it.

Quote from misiek08 :##x (player on pos "x")

How about another key charater to denote position? For example, $. Also, how would this target be used? Give me an example.
I wonna for example have a 1-3 places shown all the time on screen.
3 buttons with first 3 players (winner and 2 others)
Oh, you mean race order. Got ya!
Is it commited on GitHub now? And working of course...
No, not yet. I'm just floating the idea. I'll commit what I do have so you can have a look, but it's not much further then I go with what you already have seen.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG