The online racing simulator
Need help with colours in photoshop
(7 posts, started )
ok, let my start by saying i'm colourblind lol

i've made a skin for our team, and im finding it hard to get the colour pink correct, here's 2 screen shots... look at the mirrors, the first is to purple (so im told) and the 2nd almost white.

my colour mode in cs4 is rgb, not sure if its adobe rgb, so i need your help

this is the pink i want;

Does photoshop not have a "pipet" tool to select the colour, in gimp you click the pipet (or hold ctrl while having paintbrush selected as your cursor) then place it over the colour you want and click it and it then places that colour as your current colour. As I say I dont use photoshop so not sure if it works the same or similar, attached is the tool as it looks in gimp
Attached images
Pipet.jpg
yes it does, but, i think its something to do with the "color profiles" "rgb" vs "adboe rgb"
Quote from John Hilton :yes it does, but, i think its something to do with the "color profiles" "rgb" vs "adboe rgb"

Adobe RGB is the same as normal RGB so I don't know what you are on about.
#5 - delis
for me CS4 shows - ff7e93
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Adobe RGB is the same as normal RGB so I don't know what you are on about.

Actually there are a couple of different ones, such as sRGB which doesn't have quite the range of the full RGB spectrum. .

It's mostly used in situations where super-saturated colours would cause colour-bleed and/or interference, such as broadcast television, or for preparing graphics for websites, where the colours are even more limited.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG