The online racing simulator

Poll : What InSim applications do you have installed and running on your server at all times

Closed since :
AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
LFSLapper
[.net C#] [LsC] Cruise Mod (LifeStyleCruise)
Tool - InSimSniffer
C++ - CInsim - A basic C++ InSim library
LFS Admin & Race Rotator
LFS Mail
PHPInSimMod - PRISM
Python - pyinsim 2.0 - Python InSim library
.NET - Spark - InSim library
Egt ra (C.M.L)
LFSPoints
LFS Reorder
.NET C# - Open Source Race App (using LFS_External) (-OsR- Old skool Racing)[/url]
.NET C# - Open Source Race App (using LFS_External) (-OsR- Old skool Racing)
What InSim Addons Do You Have Installed?
we use Airio on our League servr although it is not on all the time. We also use a number of in-house insim apps most of which have been developed with Jinsim.
#4 - PoVo
I think you forgot to add the Open Source InSim to the poll by Dougie-Lampkin!
^
|
Quote from povo :i think you forgot to add the open source insim to the poll by dougie-lampkin!

Yeah, silly me, I added two of one thing and he got bummped off this list. Could an admin fix that please, It seems I don't have the access level needed to fix polling data.
#8 - PoVo
So these above are server tools, for admins. An interesting poll could be considering client tools, for normal users. LFSRelax, Race Director, and Aonio come to mind in this other category...
Just to note a couple of things:
  • LFSPoints isn't a InSim addon
  • Spark, pyinsim and CInSim are not addons, they're libraries that people to use to create addons.
  • I really hope no one is running InSimSniffer 24/7
Quote from DarkTimes :
  • I really hope no one is running InSimSniffer 24/7

I had for 72hours...

Without break of course.
I imagine the UI would be flooded with packets if you left it on for days. Still it's heartening to know it still works after running for so long. Maybe a version that wrote packets to log files would be better?
nice idea to poll around here im using C++ basic insim or .NET Spark library
Quote from skywatcher122 :nice idea to poll around here im using C++ basic insim or .NET Spark library

I think I'm going to poll around here every 30 days, so I can get some trending data.
Quote from DarkTimes :I imagine the UI would be flooded with packets if you left it on for days. Still it's heartening to know it still works after running for so long. Maybe a version that wrote packets to log files would be better?

A version that wrote the exported files with the filter in place would be good as well would be great
Quote from boothy :A version that wrote the exported files with the filter in place would be good as well would be great

Yeah, I think that was what it was supposed to do originally, not sure why I didn't update it. Anyway I uploaded a new version that exports only the filtered packet list. There is a option in the options dialog to revert back to the old functionality.

Sorry for derailing the thread. Proceed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG