The online racing simulator
Best league for me?
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Myffe
Best league for me?
I have been racing since fbm came so Im not beginner in racing anymore. But I know absolutely nothing about leagues. So what could be best league for me?

I like single seaters but gtr's(I can handle fxr only lol) are fun too. Im not so fast than other drivers may be but I can improve my lap times pretty fast. I dont have team so I can race only in leagues with solo drivers.
#4 - Myffe
The problems in those single seater leagues are that you have to drive v8 and f1 too. Cant handle them so good...Is there any leagues where you race only with fbm and fox? Other option is racing with gtr's but all the races are 2h minimum.
Quote from Myffe :The problems in those single seater leagues are that you have to drive v8 and f1 too. Cant handle them so good...Is there any leagues where you race only with fbm and fox? Other option is racing with gtr's but all the races are 2h minimum.

Well, OWRL had FBM throphy not so long ago, and they are running races in high speed, so I belive you wait sometime. Or you can sign-up only to FOX/FBM races, you dont need to drive FO8 ones if you dont want.
I'm pretty sure there's a FOX division at OWRL.
#7 - Myffe
Well it seems that in this season they dumped the division thing. I found AirAttack FBM series but it doesnt seem to be so ''serious'' league.
#9 - Myffe
You can join MiniFBM mid season, there's 3 rounds remaining, and round 5 is tommorrow.

/plug
Quote from JO53PHS :You can join MiniFBM mid season, there's 3 rounds remaining, and round 5 is tommorrow.

/plug

Might even join . Gotta read rules and sporting code tomorrow
you can join FOX JR also mid season just put a app in
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm pretty sure there's a FOX division at OWRL.

There used to be an all FOX division(division B) at OWRL AFAIK, but it changed to an "half FBM-half FOX" division like 2 years ago. And a few months ago, division A merged with division B, leaving an 1/3 FBM-1/3 FOX-1/3 FO8 league.

To OP, the main single seaters of the now have been suggested already by others. You said you like FXR too, maybe you should have a look at the FSR Championship.

Best league for me?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG