The online racing simulator
Junior FOX Series Round 3 Discussion
Track: AU1 Speedring Layout
Time: 16:00 UTC
Server+Password:
Server info for next round will be in R4 area.
Whoa..... I tried to give you room everytime you got close to me.... And shows again? wtf is that? I ALWAYS try to give room to faster cars dude. Its not my fault that everytime you passed me, you crashed and I passed you, also not too sure if you noticed but I was faster than you. Me and BMX were talking about that on TS and I had told him that if you caught me I would let you pass. But you decided to drive like a moron and try to pass me in the chicane........

BTW watch the WHOLE lap before your posted time. I tried to let you pass 3 different times. Not my fault you cant.

To #111 Sorry for the spin going into the chicane at the 4:06 mark. You were lagging badly as me and Ray were talking about that when the accident happened. But I am sorry and it was NOT intentional.
Just want to go on here and apologize to Mustangman(matt) we had a little kid fight after the race on TS that could have been avoided. We both acted like kids and shouldn't have. Matt is a great racer and I dont want him as my enemy on the track. SO Matt, I am sorry for the after race incident and I hope that we can wipe the slate clean and forget about EVERYTHING. I am being an adult about this and hope that you will be too. If not. Im still sorry. And my apology will still stand. Thanks.
I think AU1 Layout races isnt good, its much better if we are driving the real tracks with 32 opponents. I have a suggestion: R5 race will be changed to we1 or ky3r or fe2...?
Quote from BrandonR :Whoa..... I tried to give you room everytime you got close to me.... And shows again? wtf is that? I ALWAYS try to give room to faster cars dude. Its not my fault that everytime you passed me, you crashed and I passed you, also not too sure if you noticed but I was faster than you. Me and BMX were talking about that on TS and I had told him that if you caught me I would let you pass. But you decided to drive like a moron and try to pass me in the chicane........

BTW watch the WHOLE lap before your posted time. I tried to let you pass 3 different times. Not my fault you cant.

1st - so you're saying I'm driving like moron? And I have to read that from guy,who drived 3 laps less in 23 minutes? Well,I'm very sorry for driving a 90degree steering wheel,since my wheel is defect and a new one will be next week if I'm lucky. Seems like my moron driving is waaaayyyy better than yours even with this handicap.

2nd - I watched the WHOLE lap before the time - what should I do different there? In previous lap I had a crash and spun,had to let by some cars. Since I was off speed,I had to let you by too. Then in next lap I gained back the distance and in last turn saw opportunity to make a pass,but nooooo - you have to demonstrate how fast are you exiting last turn (from outside everyone gets more speed),and you just blast me by,I had to avoid crash by pulling car suddenly to right side,car of course gets out of control...

3rd - let's look at the situation from my view starting 23rd lap - 3 cars behind you,all in same lap,fighting for position,you let them by in turn 3,but you let by just 2 of them,cutting me off. Of course I can't ask somebody just stop on track and wait,so it's ok,but at very first turn in next lap I can pass you,but you decide to fight back like it would be for position!

4th - by the way,isn't saying that somebody "drive like a moron" something like insulting? Well,let's check first couple of rules then...
Quote from j_oni :Timed 3:27 #21 Crashing pit stop #31
Timed 16:02 #21 Crashing #14
Timed 18:55 #21 Crashing #125
Timed 39:05 #21 Crashing #89
Timed 43:40 #21 Crashing pit #89
Timed 54:50 #21 Speeding in the pitlane
#121 Speeding in the pitlane lap 94

7 Protested in replay!!!!

54:50 was served. #14 his fault i ha dinside he didnt leave room his problem. #125 same thing as #14 except he squeezed me more. #89 crash? he spun in front of me get it right. #89 pit, #89 didnt look like he was pitting but turning right not my fault and i receieved damage.
as for #31 incident HE WAS SPEEDING AT 44 MPH at impact that is 13 MPH to fast!
Quote from Eclipsed :1st - so you're saying I'm driving like moron? And I have to read that from guy,who drived 3 laps less in 23 minutes? Well,I'm very sorry for driving a 90degree steering wheel,since my wheel is defect and a new one will be next week if I'm lucky. Seems like my moron driving is waaaayyyy better than yours even with this handicap.

2nd - I watched the WHOLE lap before the time - what should I do different there? In previous lap I had a crash and spun,had to let by some cars. Since I was off speed,I had to let you by too. Then in next lap I gained back the distance and in last turn saw opportunity to make a pass,but nooooo - you have to demonstrate how fast are you exiting last turn (from outside everyone gets more speed),and you just blast me by,I had to avoid crash by pulling car suddenly to right side,car of course gets out of control...

3rd - let's look at the situation from my view starting 23rd lap - 3 cars behind you,all in same lap,fighting for position,you let them by in turn 3,but you let by just 2 of them,cutting me off. Of course I can't ask somebody just stop on track and wait,so it's ok,but at very first turn in next lap I can pass you,but you decide to fight back like it would be for position!

4th - by the way,isn't saying that somebody "drive like a moron" something like insulting? Well,let's check first couple of rules then...

lol not sure if you noticed this.. But I was running R1's on the rear and had to pit every 10 laps and reset so that I could even make laps. WHEN MY TIRES WERE FRESH AND NOT WORN DOWN AND SLIDING EVERYWHERE I WAS FASTER THAN YOU. THEN WHEN MY TIRES GOT HOT AND HAD NO TRACTION I GOT PASSED.

oh and BTW I said you DROVE like a moron. Which at points you did. I think you were like what 3rd or 4th for a while? and some how I caught you before my tires went south and then I had no choice but to go laps down. But honestly I dont Give a flying rats ass what you think. I know that I wasnt trying to "crash" or hold you your oh so winning race.
Quote from BrandonR :lol not sure if you noticed this.. But I was running R1's on the rear and had to pit every 10 laps and reset so that I could even make laps. WHEN MY TIRES WERE FRESH AND NOT WORN DOWN AND SLIDING EVERYWHERE I WAS FASTER THAN YOU. THEN WHEN MY TIRES GOT HOT AND HAD NO TRACTION I GOT PASSED.

oh and BTW I said you DROVE like a moron. Which at points you did. I think you were like what 3rd or 4th for a while? and some how I caught you before my tires went south and then I had no choice but to go laps down. But honestly I dont Give a flying rats ass what you think. I know that I wasnt trying to "crash" or hold you your oh so winning race.

I also drived R1 on rear,only because of some driving mistakes (mostly caused by my ultra sensitive 90 degree steering wheel,which I drove for the very first time and small steering lock,so it was very hard to countersteer properly) I had them temporary overheated in some parts of race,never needed a pitstop for that. And you were faster in those parts when you got fresh tyres and I overheated them,so not really a point to show,how world-champion-fast were you! Since you've scored less points in both previous rounds than I in my worst round alone,you're really not the guy,who could scream "I was faster"! Hopefully I get a proper wheel in next round and the track will be enough long to not catch you by a lap again...

And one more question - in which part of the race I was such a moron driver? Just want to know,how it looks like from your perspective,so I can point it back in your eyes when you do something like that in future!
K e e p I t C i v i l
Quote from Eclipsed :I also drived R1 on rear,

I love it!!! LIKE I SAID IN MY LAST POST. I DONT GIVE A F@#$ WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS OK. BMX ALREADY REPLIED TO YOUR PROTEST IN THE PROTEST THREAD.
Locked, use PM's 96 + 88
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG