The online racing simulator
Can I have your set please ???
If you drive on a track, I guess the most common question you see is :
"can I have your set please ??"

Some guys are good, no, very good in making those sets.. Others are
better to drive them and some Gods can build and drive them around fast.

To help out those slower guys here we've added a setup page to our website.

Everyone can download and upload sets.

Downloading :

1. Choose a car
2. Choose a track
3. Choose the direction (Normal / Rev)
4. Choose the set you want at the bottom of the setup page.
5. Enjoy it on trrack.

Uploading :

1. Choose a car
2. Choose the track
3. Choose the direction (Normal / Rev)
4. Browse to your setup file (lfsfolder/data/setups
5. Choose the correct setup file
6. Fill in your race name
7. Set the fastest lap time you drove with that set (ex. LFS Lapper time)
8. Upload

Then everybody can taste your flying set.

If you find a bad set, report it to us and if we get this warning from others too,
it will be removed

Enjoy the new feature.
http://www.liveforspeed.be/ind ... &id=168&Itemid=98
Graphical updates for this tool are on there way.
Hi, very interesting looking website - thanks for that.

Now, would there be an issue with the following;
Some of us download setups off setupgrid or setupfield and tweak the sets to suite our driving style. Would it be okay to upload such a setup? Just wondering if there might be an issue - as it would be basically a setup by another person (downloaded from another site) and edited slightly...

On another note - alot of people might not read this tread given the name "Can I have your set please ???" Most people would think its simply a setup request for a car/track.

Site bookmarked, looks pretty good!
Good initiative I guess, but why don't you guys stick on setupgrid/setupfield?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Good initiative I guess, but why don't you guys stick on setupgrid/setupfield?

Because like Silverracer said, some people get sets from setupgrid, inferno, etc. and then they tweak them a bit to suit their style. Sometimes it improves the setup. I guess it all depends on a persons driving style and the feel he/she is looking for.

Thanks for the comments.
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, very interesting looking website - thanks for that.

Now, would there be an issue with the following;
Some of us download setups off setupgrid or setupfield and tweak the sets to suite our driving style. Would it be okay to upload such a setup? Just wondering if there might be an issue - as it would be basically a setup by another person (downloaded from another site) and edited slightly...

On another note - alot of people might not read this tread given the name "Can I have your set please ???" Most people would think its simply a setup request for a car/track.

Site bookmarked, looks pretty good!

Hi,

of course you can still upload the setup, as you have changed to suite your driving style.. Everybody starts from a set they got from another one or downloaded it from a website.

SO upload them, I would say !!

Also thank you for the wrong title remark... Indead badly chosen.. Will repeat this article with a better tittle ;c)

Keep those sets coming !!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG