The online racing simulator
Round 0a: Skins
Please post your test race skins here.

The copy of the skin you post here MUST be named EXCACTLY the same as it is for your LFSWorld upload version.

We request that you provide us here a 2048x2048 size skin file. Please be sure to do a 1024x1024 for LFSworld - we recommend saving each to a different location.

Skins for test race must be posted by 16:00 UTC on Sunday, 10 October 2010 for inclusion into the skin pack.
#2 - ZanZi
#58 Glowing Pistons Team
Attached images
FZR_GPTM_GTAL.jpg
Load a default skin with the sunstrip on and the jaggies aren't shown, because they are outwith the skinnable area
Attached images
FXR_AMG_GTAL.jpg
JustDriving car #59

1024, couldn't find the originals *.psd files as our team skinners has gone rogue
Attached images
FZR_JD GTal 1024.jpg
Quote from ZanZi :Will use this post to put the skins for GP racing tho but i need to ask if we can have the sun strips as VECTOR images instead of .png because of the lack of anti aliasing in .png format you've supplied us with.

Not that it bothers me any but how exactly do you propose to convert something that's been a bitmap all along to vector in the first place? It won't get any better..
#7 - ZanZi
Quote from hyntty :Not that it bothers me any but how exactly do you propose to convert something that's been a bitmap all along to vector in the first place? It won't get any better..

You couldnt have assumed that i was asking the staff to give us the stripe's source psd's instead of .png's could u?

Anyways case closed even before your post. hf
#8 - Znabb
#75 Independent Racing Mates
Attached images
FXR_GTAL_IRM75.jpg
#54 Dinamo Motorsport

edit : skin file fixed
Attached images
FXR_DM_GTAL00.jpg
#53 Crazy Drivers Team
Attached images
FZR_CD-gtal.jpg
#65 Smoking Team
Attached images
FXR_GTA11_223.jpg
#60 - Last Lap Motorsports
Attached images
FXR_llmgtal.jpg
#69 - Team Inferno And Friends
Attached images
XRR_GTAL69.jpg
-
(MonkeyHead) DELETED by MonkeyHead
#62 - mpower team
Attached images
XRR_MPWR_GTAL.jpg
#57 - Gentles on circuit
Attached images
FXR_GOC_GTAL2011_0a.JPG
#55 - Drunk Team
Attached images
FZR_Drunkgtal55.jpg
#50 - Angel Power Racing
Attached images
XRR_apr_gtal.jpg
#04 - Conquest Racing
Attached images
XRR_cq_gtal2011.jpg
Quote from Makao :#04 - Conquest Racing

Is the wireframe a part of the skin, or did you just fail? :P
imho the wireframe looks quite good on that skin
Quote from Tomhah :Is the wireframe a part of the skin, or did you just fail? :P

I was thinking exactly the same on 16h Skins topic :P Even if it isn't, look quite noiiiice
I thought it was a part of it since its yellow
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
#56 - Duct Tape Racing
Attached images
XRR_DTR560.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG