The online racing simulator
Problem with LFS demo
(12 posts, started )
Problem with LFS demo
Hello, when i play the demo of LFS, it seems to give my computer a black or different colored screen and all the sounds repeat itself and it forced me to reboot. I can't exit out of the game alt tab, ctrl alt delete nothing. was wondering how to fix this
Do any other games work?
Try updating GFX and Sound Card Drivers.
computer spec's? how old is it? any recent virus scans?
Quote from Stefani24 :Do any other games work?
Try updating GFX and Sound Card Drivers.

Any other games as in?, and my drivers are up to date,

I run a HIGH end gaming pc

quad core
285 gtx super clocked
4 gigs ram
32 bit windows xp

Quote from logitekg25 :computer spec's? how old is it? any recent virus scans?

Not old at all, maybe a year if that.., and no virus's
any other games at all. like idk...maybe crysis, call of duty, need for speed?
High end PC like this and 32bit Windows XP? I'm not saying it's the case, but trying Win7 out might be worth a shot.
Quote from MadCatX :High end PC like this and 32bit Windows XP? I'm not saying it's the case, but trying Win7 out might be worth a shot.

Haha, i've always used xp, i tryed 64 bit with 8 gigs, but didn't notice a different and when i first got it most of my programs were not cap with 64 bit so i switched.

Quote from logitekg25 :any other games at all. like idk...maybe crysis, call of duty, need for speed?

other games play like, CS 1.6 source all the steam games, haven't tryed crysis or need for speed or cod,

and i found a update for my video card driver downloading it now
im not too sure, but i know any pc that is really lacking in the spec's department will have problems.

try deleting the cfg files, in the LFS folder.
Quote from logitekg25 :im not too sure, but i know any pc that is really lacking in the spec's department will have problems.

try deleting the cfg files, in the LFS folder.

Alright, I just installed the game today though so
well i know changing the resolution messes everything up..so just try that out.
Quote from logitekg25 :well i know changing the resolution messes everything up..so just try that out.

Nah i updated video card drivers and it fixed it thanks this can be closed
but i wanna know how you like it
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj

Problem with LFS demo
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG