Give them here:

Provide all of the following:

Session of Inicdent
Timecode of incident
Lap of incident (if in a race session)
Cars involved
Brief description of protested incident

Protests due by 0900 UTC on Tuesday, 5 October 2010
Administration will investigate the aborted Sprint Race start incident(s).
In the feature race, lap 19, the chicane; i ran wide, in order to avoid the wall and destroy the car i missed the 2nd split.so i got 1 lap less...
Technically i finished in 2nd position on the track, behind car 36 ando in front 19 (i think).
#4 - Rikje
Session of Inicdent: Feature Race
Timecode of incident: Sector 2 , right after the chicane
Lap of incident: Lap 43
Cars involved: #19
Brief description of protested incident:

I spin in the chicane and want to get out of the way asap. Some guy hits me so I decide to go around the barrier. This means I miss sector 2 split and that's why I am a lap down apparently at the finish which is not the case.
Session of Inicdent: Sprint Race
Timecode of incident: 4:05.00-5:00.00
Lap of incident (if in a race session): Lap 4
Cars involved: 27 M.Smieszek, 02 S.Riegler
Brief description of protested incident: I attempted various overtaking manoeuvres, but he blocked my way quite agressive and hectic, which is just not smart knowing that a small touch is enough to send the opponent into the barriers.

Some examples: To avoid a collision I backed off after the first corner in lap 4 when he suddenly made a move to the inside. At the end of the lap I let the door open since I saw C.Kasch was there and slightly hit the back of M.Smieszek - he countersteered, BUT then he steered again to the left which was totally unnecessary which sent me into the wall damaging my car.
Quote from dekojester :Administration will investigate the aborted Sprint Race start incident(s).

Incident deemed racing incident. No Penalties to be issued.

Quote from Feuerdrache :Session of Inicdent: Sprint Race
Timecode of incident: 4:05.00-5:00.00
Lap of incident (if in a race session): Lap 4
Cars involved: 27 M.Smieszek, 02 S.Riegler
Brief description of protested incident: I attempted various overtaking manoeuvres, but he blocked my way quite agressive and hectic, which is just not smart knowing that a small touch is enough to send the opponent into the barriers.

Some examples: To avoid a collision I backed off after the first corner in lap 4 when he suddenly made a move to the inside. At the end of the lap I let the door open since I saw C.Kasch was there and slightly hit the back of M.Smieszek - he countersteered, BUT then he steered again to the left which was totally unnecessary which sent me into the wall damaging my car.

Car 27 excluded from Round 5 for repetitive instances of ignoring blue flags throughout Round 4.

From administrative cleanup:

The following drivers were credited one lap due to missing split 2. All laps were watched to find any missed splits, as the issue was deemed to be an unforseen fault with the layout design.

Sprint Race:
Cars 25 and 26

Feature Race:
Cars 53, 58, 27, 96, and 19

The following drivers are issued a warning for speeding in pitlane:

Car 92 - 3rd warning, -5 driver's points
Car 28 - 1st warning
Car 27 - 1st warning
Car 92 - 1st and 2nd warning (two instances of speeding)

The following drivers are penalized for chat in red flag conditions.

This includes lines of chat during grid setting periods, as per the regulations.

Car 36 - 7 lines, 1 warning + 6x2 pts = 12 point driver's championship penalty
Car 19 - 6 lines, 1 warning + 5x2 pts = 10 point driver's championship penalty
Car 54 - 2 lines, 1 warning + 1x2 pts = 2 point driver's championship penalty
Car 33 - 1 line, 1 warning
Car 27 - 1 line, 1 warning
Car 66 - 3 lines, 1 warning + 2x2 pts = 4 point driver's championship penalty

Car 24 was awarded a 5 point driver's championship penalty for unauthorized spectating on track in the Feature Race.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG