The online racing simulator
Round 4: Race Discussion
Talk !

As usual, feel free to also post to tell us if you are going to attend, to help us estimate the schedule better.

Keep in mind, that each timetable is approximate.

Date: 3 October 2010
Circuit: Autocross - MiniFBM7 - Autodromo Deko

Timetable for Round 4 With 15 or less cars (All Times UTC):
19:00: Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:25: Sprint Race (25 laps)
19:55: Feature Race (45 laps)

Timetable for Round 4 With 16 or more cars (All Times UTC):
19:00: Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:25: Shootout (15 laps)
19:50: Sprint Race (25 laps)
20:25: Feature Race (45 laps)

Server:
The server name for this event is NDR.MiniFBM 2010

Password will be PMed out as per usual.
#2 - Kova.
Quote from dekojester :
Timetable for Round 3 With 15 or less cars (All Times UTC):
*snip*
Timetable for Round 3 With 16 or more cars (All Times UTC):

Mhmhmhmhmmh, fail ?

Otherwise, I should be take part of this round
Quote from Kova. :Mhmhmhmhmmh, fail ?

Otherwise, I should be take part of this round

Fixed.
I'm coming
i thought autocross tracks were 1 lap qualifying
Strange...

I think I am entering the right pass, but it says it's the wrong one? :S

EDIT: Ah, I guess the PM made something look like a different symbol :P
joe your the one complaining about respect then you go off and ram everyone in the main event t1 nice!
Luke and i got really badly shoved about start of last race everyone trying to overtake first two corners and damaging our cars.
But in the end my race was ruined by good old black screen of death again!! and it definatly wasnt card temperature this time.
i know its hard to understand, Joe, but i never intended to close on you on the final turn of the sprint... You were slow and i thought i already passed you, thats why i turned "normal". When i felt he collision i thought you lost the braking point...
I apologize for that incident...
Why there is so many stupid driver who have lapped and hit you, and eventually destroy your race ?
yes i got quite a damaged car after T1 in the feature race too,luckily i could carry on after working out how to drive around the problem
Quote from Dekojester :#26- BLUE FLAG
#26- BLUE FLAG
26- BLUE FLAG
27- BLUE FLAG
27- BLUE FLAG
28- BLUE FLAG
28- BLUE FLAG

Think thats pretty accurate

What dont you people get

@Kasch good job on feature!!!

- Sorry to Sascha, I messed up when you were lapping me and hoped you'd give me until straightaway to let you pass.

Also was surprised I qualified in as that was my first laps on this track.
Quote from Mustangman759 :joe your the one complaining about respect then you go off and ram everyone in the main event t1 nice!

I didnt ram anybody off, i made contact slightly, Because i was on the inside, and the car doesnt turn that much. I didnt hit anybody into the barriers or anything.
Edit: Just watched replay, and sombody did hit the barrier, But that was through no fault of mine, i had the righter line. And also, i barly even thouched the guy xD
Otherwise, i forgot to said, was happy to be qualified in the front of my team mate, yann. But it was logic because he didn't warming up.
And i was happy for my p3 with best lap at shoutout. First time i'm qualified with shoutouts.
the sprint race was great for me. Start 12 and finish 6. It's currently my best result on this champ.
But at 2nd race, feature race, i got crashed too often...
Quote from Kova. :Otherwise, i forgot to said, was happy to be qualified in the front of my team mate, yann. But it was logic because he couldn't even be bothered to do more than 2 laps on this combo before the races.

Fixed for ya
Atleast I made it interesting for the championship this way. Wasn't my intention however so, I'll forget about this weekend and focus on the future races and secure the championship
#17 - CSF
Ray Kings race ending incident in the feature race was amusing. At least you landed on the blue flag "King" Ray.
Quote from kart-36 :
Edit: Just watched replay, and sombody did hit the barrier, But that was through no fault of mine, i had the righter line. And also, i barly even thouched the guy xD

That was me and it certainly was not my fault watch the reply from my car and you left me nowhere to go and even tapped me into the barrier you sir a a very bad man and i tax you free setups till the end of the league.
BTW this did make me rage somewhat was not a very cool start for my first ever pole start
Quote from DruidUK :you sir a a very bad man and i tax you free setups till the end of the league.

Quote from Kova. :Why there is so many stupid driver who have lapped and hit you, and eventually destroy your race ?

yea i know i turned you that was my fault. but i wasnt gonna block you when you were overtaking me you had deserved that spot
Oh that, it was fun because i make a good finish for shoutout

But, i was speaking about feature race.... Lapped guys who crash me to pass me just because they was more fast... it's stupid.
Quote from DruidUK :That was me and it certainly was not my fault watch the reply from my car and you left me nowhere to go and even tapped me into the barrier you sir a a very bad man and i tax you free setups till the end of the league.
BTW this did make me rage somewhat was not a very cool start for my first ever pole start

Yeah i no it was you, But what else do you expect me to do? I turned as much as i could to avoid you. Im sorry if i made you hit the barrier but i did as much as i could to avoid you
and the setups......
I was just looking through the Feature Race replay to find out who spun me in T3 when I was about 6th.

I see it was you, Mr Palmer.

But there's no need for a protest, I just left too much space on the inside.

I did it, because:

A: Sascha was infront of me, and I went on his left after the second hairpin, because I had the better acceleration.

B: I wasn't sure if someone was still on the same level as my car, and didn't close the gap forcefully(Thanks god I am not an ignorant bastard) enough.

You tapped me once, then twice. I was countersteering, but got another hit and spun on the other side into the hay balls.

Race Incident, I gave too much space and then turned into your way.

The problem really was that I crashed into a hay ball that was on the line at the chicane. I am not too sure who "dug" it out, it appears to be Laprevotte, who was fighting Dohnalík at that time.

It made me require a pit stop due to suspension and wing damage.

Still made a comeback and got several drivers. Even set a PB(54.28) in the process. Lord, I was on fire during that...

I was lucky for the last three laps, when De Jong spun, I hit the barrier with the left rear wheel, which bent the suspension and made right turn corners delicate, but still decided to finish the last 3 laps with a loss of 3-4 seconds a lap.

Still, it was great fun, 3rd in the standings looks possible.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG