The online racing simulator
Separate reflections on windows and cars
If there is used separate reflections, we can use a mate/low reflection type on the car, and a harder/mirroring reflection on the windows.

IRL the glass surfaces is usualy more shiny than the paint itself(other than overpolished show-cars)

I think it would be easy to implent, and would do alot with the visual feal of realism

I did not see any other thread about this, so feel free to link if allready sugested...
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :If there is used separate reflections, we can use a mate/low reflection type on the car, and a harder/mirroring reflection on the windows.

IRL the glass surfaces is usualy more shiny than the paint itself(other than overpolished show-cars)

I think it would be easy to implent, and would do alot with the visual feal of realism

I did not see any other thread about this, so feel free to link if allready sugested...

Love this idea =)

Hope this gets passed =)
Quote from lazer21 :Hope this gets passed =)

No, dont make us wait another two years, for a patch.
Alltho I don't see anything wrong with the idea itself, I don't think it should be prioritied right now. With time - sure why not?

Depends if the developers want this to be on their to-do list.
If we could edit shaders for our own copies ( experimentally ) - we could make awesome reflections.

I mean HLSL - since that kind of thing doesnt have to be coded into the game - it is compiled by the GPU...
Would be nice.

Heck, add it in the next patch if possible, since patches take that long you'd better have more in 1 patch.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG