The online racing simulator
DFP calibration problems.
(4 posts, started )
#1 - MazRO
Hey guys, me again lol. Posted a couple of threads asking about DFP power supplys. Well I got one and everything worked fine. Loaded up LFS and the calibration seemed to be abit off. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it re-calibrated but this time it seemed to take longer. Like 30 seconds, seems like it calibrated it 3 times to me. Now both of the green lights are blinking and nothing is working! Unplugged it dozens and times and it's doing the same thing. Does anyone know what's wrong? Seems strange it would just stop working like this so fast. Cheers.

Was reading around on some other forums and it sounds like I might be having a problem some other people have had. There's a switch inside that switches the wheel to 900 degree mode, but it's not working so you have to hold it down manually to get it to calibrate. If this is the case I don't wanna have to hold it down everytime :P

Was working 5 minutes ago, logitech...

BOLLOCKS. I reversed the end of the power supply connection (has removable ends) to make sure the polarity was correct and i think I just killed the DFP, not even getting a calibration now.

28 views and no replys.
You know what, i have the EXACT same setup as you and have the same issue.

So, I fetched one of those adapters from maplin, that I assume you now have (looking at your previous post) and I plug everything in and the wingman picks up the steering wheel and detects it as a DFP, but it does not calibrate and just the left green LED is flashing. I tried all the adapter sockets that fit the DFP and like you, I switched the changeable connector around and its never made a difference.

I also tried:
- rebooting with with plugged in, unplugged and different variations
- uninstalled and reinstalled wingman drivers etc.

It seems the common denominator is the adapter, (fingers crossed it hasn't buggered up the wheel). perhaps it just doesn't work with the DFP for some reason, even though it fits and is stated as delivering the correct power required by the wheel.

I'm frustrated. I can't afford another wheel at the moment with saving for a new house and what not, so might have to postpone returning to LFS. Shame, because I can't understand why logitech sell the official adapter in the US (only deliver to US territories, I checked). But not in Europe/UK.
Mine had the calibration issue too, mailed Logitech and they told me that they couldn't fix it. Mine was not in warranty anymore, but they did me a great offer

Just give them an email, they'll help yououtmate
i had just the left LED blinking awhile ago too. I think my Adapter was unplugged or i just unplugged and plugged it back in and it worked.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG