The online racing simulator
Any news about the Intel Racing Tour?
The first event was yesterday on the 22nd, if I'm not mistaken. Have there been any press releases or reports in the german lfs sites?
Quote from cannonfodder :The first event was yesterday on the 22nd, if I'm not mistaken. Have there been any press releases or reports in the german lfs sites?

I am interested too. For example which track is used? Is it possible to use own set or just predefined one? How many laps do you have? The fastest 1 lap counts?
I am putting some news together about the event, but first the downbringer for all non austrian, suisse and german citiziens: You are not allowed to win something there. This is done by intel germany, and they want the prizes to be given to the german speaking people (which is from a business point of view quite good understandable).

Pics and news comin soon.
vykos will you be attending all tour stops or just a few of them ?
Die Grossen Orgasmen Mit Ein Bmw M6

Ich Spreich Deutsch Gut!

Ich Bin Ein Berliner!
#6 - SamH
Quote from Vykos69 :the downbringer for all non austrian, suisse and german citiziens: You are not allowed to win something there. This is done by intel germany, and they want the prizes to be given to the german speaking people (which is from a business point of view quite good understandable).

Totally understandable. How long do I have, to learn German? Anyone rent me an apartment in Hamburg?

News and info will be gratefully received, Vykos. So many of us are astounded at what's turned up in LFS, and it's natural for us to beg the eternal questions.. who, how what, where, when.

Looking forward to any news and info on the WHOLE scenario, not just the theme park, but how LFS came to slot into it.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Die Grossen Orgasmen Mit Ein Bmw M6

Ich Spreich Deutsch Gut!

Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

now hes finally blown a gasket illepall

Ich Spreich Deutsch Gut!

Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

The great orgasms with a bmw m6

I spaek german good

I am a donut

Quote from AndroidXP :I am a donut

That's only true for just about any german speaking area except Berlin. There this would translate back to: "Ich bin ein Pfannkuchen"
#10 - J.B.

Ich Spreich Deutsch Gut!

Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

i thought berliner are krapfen and not donuts ?
Berliner from Holland

here we call them bolas de berlim (berlin balls).

[EDIT by Scawen : Sorry, had to remove the picture, before we get a load of "reported post" emails due to the size and the use of IMG tags]
Quote from Shotglass :i thought berliner are krapfen and not donuts ?

Technically, I think you're right, but afaik, there is no english term for "Krapfen" besides donut. Except for "cruller", maybe, but I've never heard anybody using that term and apparently it describes a certain type of "Krapfen", not a "Berliner" or "Pfannkuchen".

btw: if anybody can point me to a topic that is more OT than this one, I'll give him all my LFS credits .
Damn you guys... Now I'm hungry!

Let's hope Intel does this in other countries too, sometime soon.
Quote from Linsen :T
btw: if anybody can point me to a topic that is more OT than this one, I'll give him all my LFS credits .

Well the 2000+ post thread when we were waiting the patch was OT for ½ the time. And thank you for the credits we dont even have anymore
Yeah exactly, I couldn't find any other translation for Krapfen so I left it at that
Quote from Shotglass :vykos will you be attending all tour stops or just a few of them ?

Definitely only a few.
Quote from Vykos69 :Definitely only a few.

hmmm will you be in nuernberg ? and will you dance for me if i play the song fromt the vykos dance movie ?
kreppel!

krapfen!

berliner!

pfannkuchen!

i hope i could clear things up a bit.

[ EDIT by Scawen : you didn't read my edit of Kid's post. Sorry but we are not allowed to leave IMG tags in posts. People complain about bandwidth usage, and it makes the page load slowly for slow connections. Please simply attach the images as attachments - so it shows some nice thumbnails. Or just paste a link to the image. ]
whats the intel racing tour?
Wow, I'm really glad I clicked on this thread for all the great in-depth information about the Intel Racing Tour...
What about if I go live with Three Jump for a little while, then move to BBO, then move to Bismarck's for a while. Does that count
Will there be any stream/video coverage of the IRT events (wanna see ppl racing for the prize..) ?
Quote from colcob :Wow, I'm really glad I clicked on this thread for all the great in-depth information about the Intel Racing Tour...

You want a Krapfen?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG