The online racing simulator
HDD question (IDE, SATA II)
(28 posts, started )
Quote from matijapkc :it didn't work in the third PC, as a slave drive (I tried that because I wanted to save some data from the HDD when I saw that this doesn't work...).

Did you have the jumper on the drive set correctly (or use cable select in the BIOS and connect it to the appropriate connector on the cable)?
Quote from amp88 :Did you have the jumper on the drive set correctly (or use cable select in the BIOS and connect it to the appropriate connector on the cable)?

I'm not sure what do you mean, but I tried three different cables, the end that has only one connected always went to MB and I tried both connectors on the end that has two...

Have to go now... Need to stay up early in the morning for school. Gonna check for answers tomorrow...
Quote from matijapkc :I'm not sure what do you mean, but I tried three different cables, the end that has only one connected always went to MB and I tried both connectors on the end that has two...

Have to go now... Need to stay up early in the morning for school. Gonna check for answers tomorrow...

Jumper info. Cable select info.

HDD question (IDE, SATA II)
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG