Cars involved 96,21
Brief description of protested incident
96 hits 21 and causes him to get loose
#3 - IMOL
Session of Inicdent: Feature Race
Timecode of incident: --- (IDK)
Lap of incident: 3
Cars involved: 16/25
Brief description of protested incident: Before incident, i hit the wall, but i wasnt lose so much speed... When we get to the last corner, i going to turn in, and Ray was make "Pit maneuver", and i spin losing... 3 or 4 positions.
Session of Inicdent: Sprint (26 lapper)
Timecode of incident: don't have replay
Lap of incident (if in a race session):1
Cars involved:25,12(17),08 others
Brief description of protested incident: mad fest, causing 2 cars to flip
Session of Inicdent: Shootout
Timecode of incident: 2.25
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 3
Cars involved: 45
Brief description of protested incident: Dive-bombed me. Not the slightest hint of overlap. Caused me to lose a ton of place's. Spun me out good and proper with a Pit maneuver.
Quote from LukeMarcho902 :Session of Inicdent: Shootout
Brief description of protested incident: Dive-bombed me. Not the slightest hint of overlap. Caused me to lose a ton of place's. Spun me out good and proper with a Pit maneuver.

Timecode of incident: 2.15
Lap of incident (if in a race session) 2
Cars involved :24
Brief description of protested incident: ..... watch the replay...
Timecode of incident: 8:58
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 12
Cars involved: 21, 96
Brief description of protested incident: This was a very optimistic move of the 21, who gained a position after forcing inside line.

Timecode of incident: 9:22
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 13
Brief description of protested incident: After car 21 lost control, he crashed into car 96, which did a 180° spin. Car 21 gained a position.
Session of Inicdent:Feature
Timecode of incident:0.00 (Pacelap)
Lap of incident (if in a race session):0 (End of pace lap, just before race start)
Cars involved: 25 , 82
Brief description of protested incident: 82 cuts into my spot inline as I am moving up to it, I have to slow down and am confused, instead of starting where I was supposed to I started a row further back.
Session of Incident: Sprint Race
Timecode of incident: See below
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 17-24
Cars involved: 02, 57
Brief description of protested incident: #57 blocks #02 for several laps despite being a lap down and seemingly unaware of this fact. This effectively prevents #02 from mounting a challenge on the car ahead for position. Once the #57 is finally blue-flagged by an official, #02 quickly catches the car ahead, but it's too late in the race to attempt any overtaking.

Session of Incident: Feature Race
Timecode of incident: 18:50:00-19:00:00
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 28
Cars involved: 90, 57
Brief description of protested incident: As both cars approach the fast left before the final turn complex, #90 is preparing to overtake #08 (#57's teammate), who is a lap down. At the turn-in for the corner, #90 brakes slightly to be sure to avoid the #08 car through the turn. #57 fails to react and plows into the rear of the #90, causing the car to spin and lose two positions.
Administration will investigate the Sprint Race Lap 2 (Scored Lap 1) incident at Turn 2.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Inicdent:shootout
Timecode of incident:4:55
Lap of incident (if in a race session)6
Cars involved 96,21
96 rear ends 21 into hay bales

Session of Inicdent:shootout
Timecode of incident:5:20
Lap of incident (if in a race session)7
Cars involved 96,21
96 hits 21 and causes him to get loose

For both incidents, Car 96 issued a 5-point penalty for causing avoidable incidents.

Quote from LukeMarcho902 :Session of Inicdent: Shootout

Car 45 excluded from Round (Not eligible for points), and issued a SUSPENDED (not immediately active) ban from one round for causing an avoidable incident, and multiple unsafe recovery attempts. Driver will be on series probation for the remainder of the season. Similar incidents during a MiniFBM event may result in the suspended exclusion being enacted.

Quote from RedBullet :Session of Inicdent: Shootout
Timecode of incident: 2.15
Lap of incident (if in a race session) 2
Cars involved :24
Brief description of protested incident: ..... watch the replay...

Car 24 was pushed into car 45 due to contact from Car 12 (Incorrectly labeled in race as Car 17)

Quote from Fast Jarda :Session of Inicdent: Shootout
Timecode of incident: 8:58
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 12
Brief description of protested incident: This was a very optimistic move of the 21, who gained a position after forcing inside line.

Timecode of incident: 9:22
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 13
Brief description of protested incident: After car 21 lost control, he crashed into car 96, which did a 180° spin. Car 21 gained a position.

For both incidents, Car 21 issued a 5-point penalty for causing avoidable incidents.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Inicdent: Sprint (26 lapper)
Timecode of incident: don't have replay
Lap of incident (if in a race session):1
Cars involved:25,12(17),08 others
Brief description of protested incident: mad fest, causing 2 cars to flip

Racing incident. Car 57 was sideways on kerbing after running into hay bales. Car 25 was unable to avoid, and was directed into the path of a blinded Car 12 (incorrectly labeled as Car 17).

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Session of Incident: Sprint Race
Timecode of incident: See below
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 17-24
Cars involved: 02, 57
Brief description of protested incident: #57 blocks #02 for several laps despite being a lap down and seemingly unaware of this fact. This effectively prevents #02 from mounting a challenge on the car ahead for position. Once the #57 is finally blue-flagged by an official, #02 quickly catches the car ahead, but it's too late in the race to attempt any overtaking.

Car 57 was not immediately blue-flagged as he was engaged in a battle with another car on his lap while being around higher lapped cars. The blue flag was issued after it was deemed that Car 57 was holding up Car 02 significantly.

No formal penalty, but a reminder to all drivers: use the track position ticker and names above cars to be aware of situations where you are being overtaken by a faster car / lap ahead car.

Quote from dekojester :Administration will investigate the Sprint Race Lap 2 (Scored Lap 1) incident at Turn 2.

Car 53 received a one race SUSPENDED (not immediately active) exclusion for the avoidable incident into Turn 2 on Lap 2 (LFS). Driver placed on probation for remainder of season. Other similar actions during the probationary period may result in the exclusion being activated.

During administrative cleanup:

Car 58 violated the pitlane speed limit. Ordinarily, this would be a DT equivalent, but as that would not affect results, a warning is being issued instead.

Car 16 issued 5 point penalty towards driver's championship for unauthorized spectating on track.
Quote from IMOL :Session of Inicdent: Feature Race
Timecode of incident: --- (IDK)
Lap of incident: 3
Cars involved: 16/25
Brief description of protested incident: Before incident, i hit the wall, but i wasnt lose so much speed... When we get to the last corner, i going to turn in, and Ray was make "Pit maneuver", and i spin losing... 3 or 4 positions.

Protest rejected - no timecode provided. If you can't be bothered to look it up, we won't be bothered to watch an entire lap to find it.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Inicdent:Feature
Timecode of incident:0.00 (Pacelap)
Lap of incident (if in a race session):0 (End of pace lap, just before race start)
Cars involved: 25 , 82
Brief description of protested incident: 82 cuts into my spot inline as I am moving up to it, I have to slow down and am confused, instead of starting where I was supposed to I started a row further back.

Protest rejected - there was no car 82 in the race. Car 25 started on the correct position regardless.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Session of Incident: Feature Race
Timecode of incident: 18:50:00-19:00:00
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 28
Cars involved: 90, 57
Brief description of protested incident: As both cars approach the fast left before the final turn complex, #90 is preparing to overtake #08 (#57's teammate), who is a lap down. At the turn-in for the corner, #90 brakes slightly to be sure to avoid the #08 car through the turn. #57 fails to react and plows into the rear of the #90, causing the car to spin and lose two positions.

Warning to Car 90 for braking on the racing line leading to an avoidable incident. Car 08 was not in immediate path, and Car 57 had no time to react to the braking action.

During administrative cleanup:

Cars 58 and 92 violated the pitlane speed limit. A DT equivalent penalty would not affect the results, so a warning is issued instead.

Car 19 issued a warning for not obeying the admin directive to proceed to start / finish for top 3 finishers before disconnecting.

Cars 36 and 16 issued 5 point penalties towards driver's championship for unauthorized spectating on track.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG