The online racing simulator
Mountain Dew - FBM
(10 posts, started )
Mountain Dew - FBM
I've been working on my first skin for some time now, and have gotten to a point where I'm quite satisfied with the overall layout, but could use more sponsors. Thus far I've only experimented with different Mountain Dew logos, but I was wondering if people could give their opinions/ideas as to what they think might look good on the car.

All suggestions, thumbs in either direction as long as constructive, general aid, etc. is appreciated!
hi there

i just wanted to say that i like the mountain dew logo better than the mtn dew logo for the big one at the side of the car.

but the overall skin looks great
Thank you for your response!

I at first opted for the mtn logo as the main one because I could only find smaller versions (like 320 pixels on long side) for the mountain logo, and feared it might looked pixelated. However, trying your suggestion (plus a new engine cover (please tell me if that's too much )) didn't look bad at all.

Which one do you prefer?

And also, for the rear wing I'm thinking of parodizing red bull's "GIVES YOU WINGS" with an urban legend as to what mountain dew gives
#4 - 5tag
Not sure if you are interested but I did a skin with Mountain Dew as the main theme and sponsor for FBM. Just use the search engine.
Quote from 5tag :Not sure if you are interested but I did a skin with Mountain Dew as the main theme and sponsor for FBM. Just use the search engine.

Took a while to find as you didn't say much in the post itself, but found it:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... highlight=fbm&page=39 (post 1156 right after mid page)

Looks great but I'm going an all different direction color wise. The smaller logos/sponsors ADAC, DELL and such are inspiring as they are exactly what I'm looking for; neat, simple, not too eye-catching but add to the overall look!
After a few more morning hours of painting and editing, I'm beginning to feel quite satisfied with the current product. Please, give final suggestions if you got any ideas how to improve!
Pretty nice. What i'd suggest is making the writings on the wings a bit smaller; the space filled out looks way too cluttered, imo. Funny tho with small balls ^^

Of course ligning up the engine cover would be ace
#8 - 5tag
Quote from NordicFox7 :Took a while to find as you didn't say much in the post itself, but found it

Aahhh... sry^^

You found the right one but I thought the word "Mountain Dew" was written somewhere in the post. :/
i like what you've done so far, nice skin

but the statement on the rear wing.....its AWESOME

good job

gr boxtarus
Done
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it! Lining up engine cover would be too advanced/time consuming, so I decided just to alter the text size. Final product can be seen here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1488945#post1488945

Mountain Dew - FBM
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG