The online racing simulator
I want to create my tweak server.How ?
Hello there racers.Recently I enter in tweak server called ULTIMATE Tweak-Server™ and i ask myself and now you how to make my own tweak server? What program to use and .etc .Thanks for the help
Demo users can't use tweaks
Quote from Whiskey :Demo users can't use tweaks

Latest versions of all existing Z28 tweaks don't have license protection.
jesus even this day that guy doesnt take up whats on their content on lfs
/facepalms
Quote from E.Reiljans :Latest versions of all existing Z28 tweaks don't have license protection.

That does not make them any more legal. Demo users can't use tweaks.
Okey.Im sorry fot the stuped thread.I didnt know that the tweaks are illegal.You can delete the thread.
your'nt stupid but we just saying that the content of a demo should be enough for you plus broking the WR's in the LFSworld would affect things that shouldn't be...
#8 - uiop
Quote from Subsense :Hello there racers.Recently I enter in tweak server called ULTIMATE Tweak-Server™ and i ask myself and now you how to make my own tweak server? What program to use and .etc .Thanks for the help

well if u have S0, then just to tweak in single player u need to make a google search like lfs demo tweak to meet your needs, download the proper tool and off u go.

now the server.. i dont know exaclty what u need to change, but there is a guy whos hosting a tweak server, i dont know his name but ales_m may help u identifying him
Quote from Whiskey :That does not make them any more legal. Demo users can't use tweaks.

Releasing tweaks without license protection on this forum is illegal. But using tweaks while being demo user never was illegal.
Technically the people in the wrong (but not illegal; it's against the rules, not the law) are anybody who creates and/or shares a tweak app without licence protection. It doesn't matter which forum you release it on. Of course being the official forum, this is one place such a rule will always be enforced. Finding such an app and using it is no problem, it's the app makers/distributors we frown upon.

To the topic; just edit your cars as usual. I've not seen an app that modifies the dedicated server, so you'll have to use a full client for serving. Of course anyone joining without an identical set of modifications will be booted upon joining. So you have to share preset files.
Theres an S2 server that lets u tweak the cars however u want and can use different tweak settings between the same cars in the server...
Quote from uiop :well if u have S0, then just to tweak in single player u need to make a google search like lfs demo tweak to meet your needs, download the proper tool and off u go.

now the server.. i dont know exaclty what u need to change, but there is a guy whos hosting a tweak server, his username is Ales_M

I dont host any server at all. Its my team leader who is hosting. And yes you are right we do have a tweak server but its s2, so I dont see your point mention our server here. Whats that have to do with demo guy wanting to have a tweak server? Tweaks got license protection.
#13 - uiop
Quote from Ales_M :I dont host any server at all. Its my team leader who is hosting. And yes you are right we do have a tweak server but its s2, so I dont see your point mention our server here. Whats that have to do with demo guy wanting to have a tweak server? Tweaks got license protection.

and who is this team leader? are u kiddin me with license protection? why are there demo tweaks then???
Quote from uiop :and who is this team leader? are u kiddin me with license protection? why are there demo tweaks then???

Who are you to ask me lol, if your that curious google 42D.. And no im not kidding you, tweak im using got license protection. And as demo tweaks its ment ˝Tweak for demo cars˝ , but that does not mean demoers can use it.
#15 - uiop
Quote from uiop :okay, found the tweak forum: http://forum.team-fortitude.ne ... c94ffea92fc8794a7106ac6de

should be easy from now on

Thats 42D (fortitude) team forum!? Are you retarted or something pls let me know? What are you trying to tell?

E: I stop reply, since I dont know what you want and your not making any sense, so pls stop spaming here and send me a PM if u got any more questions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG