The online racing simulator
Morons using a hack?
(41 posts, started )
Erm, OT much guys? It doesn't really matter what one forum member thinks of another, leave your egos and attention seeking natures at the door, thanks.
#28 - AMB
Quote from TehPaws3D :I don't understand, If you don't want to spend time on LFS (Unless i got that part wrong) ... Why are you here? I'm not trying to come across as rude.. But you're not making any sense to me, And how do you have spam when i hear more about logitech's spam than your spam... (No offence logie, You know i love you. =p)

Long time ago, I got bored and decided it was funny to spam S2 content and whine under a demo account to troll, I then got banned 3Yrs ingame and 1 on the forum :/

Quote from Seb66 :AMB's a babe.

Thanks Seb <3

Quote from CodieMorgan :I have always thought AMB was pretty cool

Why thanks

Quote from rockclan :He is very cool, just sometimes a complete numpty

"No. That wisnae wit she meant, ya big numpty!"

Quote from Bob Smith :Erm, OT much guys? It doesn't really matter what one forum member thinks of another, leave your egos and attention seeking natures at the door, thanks.

Well I answered the OP as best I could and I think it's better to get this out in a topic that has already been answered then to derail a load of other threads
I thinks its best if you stop crying about your personal life the forum. Nobody gives a shit and you derail most topics you try and contribute (try being the key word). Deal with your own shit, stop attention seeking and stop being an ass.
Double post FTW.
On Topic, if you would like, patchver, i could donate a S2 account to you saving you from the demo torture.
#31 - AMB
Quote from 91mason91 :Double post FTW.
On Topic, if you would like, patchver, i could donate a S2 account to you saving you from the demo torture.

Sorry Sir, License sharing is against the rules, you could buy him a voucher though, in this time I encourage you to re-read the rules if you haven't already as this would avoid me from having to report you.

Best Wishes,
AMB.
-- I'm going ... me and the Very End are going to share girls now.......
Quote from AMB :License sharing is against the rules, you could buy him a voucher though.

Edit: Didn't moan about my personal life, it's pretty decent to be fair, but don't moan when I talk shit to wankers like yourself x.

1. I have bought 3 LFS S2 accounts and i am willing to give him one for free. He can do what he wants with it as it will no longer be my responsibility and its no use to anyway. So its not sharing, its giving.

2. If your life is apparently so "dandy" then stop with the sympathy speeches as the are not working for you.

And finally 3. Resorting to childish insults is a sure sign of frustration but above all else not needed or do you find it hard to keep things civilised?
#34 - AMB
Yes, but you purchased the account therefore it is yours to use, you can't give away an account, you can only purchase a voucher for the guy to use to activate S2 on HIS account, once again I urge you to read the rules as this will avoid me having to report you.

Best Wishes.
AMB.
Report away. I have sent a PM to a mod with the question in mind, i'll post the answer when it arrives.
#36 - AMB
I've tried to give away one of my own accounts before and Victor banned it, before unbanning it at a later date, I ain't just saying it... you need to buy the guy a voucher but in another thread he said he was buying his own account on the 20th when his Student Loan/Grant arrives... your money but I was just saying.
Slightly unfair system is not? Wth am i supposed to do with the other accounts then? I dont even use this one anymore on LFS, just the forums.
#38 - AMB
Well it's the same with me, I have accounts that I don't use... I'd like to give them away but not much point if they are going to get banned quickly, although the only reason my other one was banned was because I gave it away publicly.... I mean if you PM it to someone or something then.... yeah
But how do they know if you've given a account away. They cant Justify it on someone's IP?

I know it's against the rules but surely it's common sense to just give the account away by telling them the details somewhere else.
Most people won't hesitate one bit just because its against the rules but unfortunately Mods/Devs/Admins [Whatever you call them] cant do much to stop it.

Edit: Basically same message as AMB above..
Quote from Jordan2007 :But how do they know if you've given a account away.

They don't. I wish they would ban people who are using other peoples' accounts, it would get rid of Intrepid for us.
-
(PaulH) DELETED by PaulH
91mason, thank you very very much for the kind offer, but i dont want to get you in the sh!t for it, if it is possible i would be eternally greatful, and itd save me spending my student loan :P

however if it isnt possible then no worries, on monday i shall purchase my own shiney licence =]

thanks again matey =]

Morons using a hack?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG