#1 - pipa
FZ - McLaren F1 GTR 1997 GULF
Am currently working on a conversion of this beauty:

http://www.bike-equipment.net/ ... r_dommes/gulf_mcLaren.jpg

Was just checking if this skin has already been made or not?So far i haven't found it on here.

Got some adapted bits, that i am not happy about and currently looking around for ideas .

WIP is attached.
Attached images
blubb.jpg
I don't really have and idea except keeping the paint like its on the mclaren, going into the top layer when the rear-end-part starts, resulting in a almost complete black rear-end xD

However, this doesnt look bad either and you sure can always release it, since the interpretation and execution often is very different; starts with color tone and ends with compensation of the stretching. Personally i think the orange could have a slush more red in it, but that is just me.
As a sidenote: the place where your michi-man is (he still looks a bit too fat still), the shape of the car gets "deeper" to the rear and the top, which means you need to add a tad more compression to the logo then the general value, and to be hardcore precise making it a bit of a rhomboid
#3 - pipa
hehe, yeah, I'm not 100% sure it has not been done.

Schuppor made a nice one (attached), although personally, i think your blue for example is more spot on, but then I'm a sucker for vibrant colors, which might not always be spot on. Schuppor's version looks abit purple-ish to me. (Besides it a actually a different livery )
In the end it all depends on the reflection texture, i guess. The default changes the color tone quite alot.
Your preview looks great (orange looks spot there to me). The black line on the front tho, isn't quite true to the Gulf livery, but adds more contrast... so it will be your interpretation.

One thing i just noticed, the letters of the michelin writing is usually vertical, but looks kursiv on your skin. This is something i would fix, but it actually looks good too. Just my opinion.

However you gonna do it, in the end it's gonna be a nice release.

Keep it up!
Attached images
FZR_DBR9_Gulf.jpg
#5 - pipa
The michelin logo is kursiv, gonna fix that.

A lot of gulf skins had a stripe around the orange bits, although it may not be original i kinda like it.

Thanks a lot for the input JazzOn .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG