The online racing simulator
Looking 4 serious Drag team,server, Plz Mesage me!
I want to be part of a serious dedicated Drag team or server for serious and organized Pro or beginer racers. Been in a Drag team for 6 months with 10+ being in top 3 with admin privilages given to . This year is my 2nd year playing LFS S2 unlocked baught last year . Would dream to have a drag server , I just dont have the knowledge to start one (noob to me ) . Message me if you need more info from me altima999999@hotmail.com. Thanks: Patrick F.
I don't think there's many S2 drag teams around TBH. There are not so many S2 drag servers either in fact. The demo drag community i way bigger.
Problem is that are a mess.

Crasher, loosers, idiot, kids... I was banned from the European Drag 'cause I had a good setup and keep winning, someone said that I was an hacker and then ban me.

I was running in 14.8 and I saw a lot of people doing 14.5 so wasn't incredibly fast but normally fast.

In another wanted to ban me 'cause an idiot cut my line and crash and everybody like stupid monkeys following him.

Is frustrating sometimes, need a serious server because I wanted just to race with another people and have fun.
#6 - AMB
Quote from Bladespa :The ban is forever? No, so what are you lolling about?

The ban is forever? No, so what are you moaning about?
Quote from AMB :The ban is forever? No, so what are you moaning about?

I'm not moaning, I'm saying that servers are a mess and hope there will be a good and serious one without crasher and others.
#8 - AMB
Well it's hard to find serious servers on demo, there are some but not many compared to S2.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG