The online racing simulator
Announcing Restart Motorsports
(18 posts, started )
Well, it happens that I went teamless yet again and now I can't be bothered to look for one.

Restart Motorsports
Grey = White

Restart Motorsports is the new All-Around team on the LFS background. Race, Drag, Drift, Cruise, Stunt, you name it - We do anything and everything.

Requirements to join:

Basically not being a delinquent or anything like it. Crashers go into the crash section, please. For the race section, a FBM@BL1 LFSW PB of 1:20.00 or better is required.

Join form:

LFS Username:
LFS License (Demo/S1/S2):
Section of team you want to join (Race/Drag/Drift/Crash/Stunt/Cruise/All):
Why do you want to join our team?:

We have 6 servers in total, but I will not describe them much. Please look for servers under the [RST] tag. All I can say is that Airio is up and running in all of them.

Greets!

Danny.

PS: Please, no bashing/insulting/cursing. And leave arguing to PM's please.

Any website? Any other member apart from you?

Are you actually motivated to make something proper this time, or is it another junk team going to gather some of the most desperate demoers and S2 licensed team hoppers of the forum, before dying a few months later for no proper reason?

I'm currently getting 350-450 ms pings on your servers, where are they located? That said I can't really complain on that point, since it was a pleasant surprise to see that for a change, the servers you advertised are actually up and running.
Good luck Danny but time for you to get S2
@GreyBull: It's something proper this time, and I am not hosting the servers. I will not reveal the identity of whoever is hosting it.

@Bmxtwins: As much as I try, I can't seem to get it. Wonder why...
Quote from Danny LFS :@GreyBull: It's something proper this time, and I am not hosting the servers. I will not reveal the identity of whoever is hosting it.

You migh wanna fix those high pings. They'd make it impossible for any European to race there, really.

Not to mention that I don't have the foggiest idea why a brand new 1 driver team(since I assume you're the only member, although you didn't answer that question) would need 6 servers. To be honest, you should rather get one quality server rather than 6 crappy ones coming from Oceania or Extreme Asia.

Anyway, they seem to be all down today...
For your information, Danny is not the only member. I'm with him on the team, and I'm hosting the servers. Unfortunately, I do not have time to keep them online 24 hours a day, and neither have the money to pay someone to do it.
Quote from boothy :You're in Brazil, just give up now son.

That reply was completely unnecasary.
#9 - AMB
Good luck Retart Motorports, looking forward to see more of you retarts on the track and maybe in S2 as well.
Quote from AMB :Good luck Retart Motorports, looking forward to see more of you retarts on the track and maybe in S2 as well.

like restart every time someone touches the grass or a little pole
#11 - AMB
Quote from ElonB13 :like restart every time someone touches the grass or a little pole

They be sheeft r'ers!
hah
#13 - AMB
Quote from ElonB13 :hah

Nice avatar, I'd tap that, just give me a water supply, talcum powder and a compass.
"Oooooh, Danny! That's a Shift+R! What the hell is happening to Restart Motorsports!?"
Lol. its my own assie i sleep with it
#16 - Foqs
only sleep?
Yeh Ray knows me well :drugs:

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG