The online racing simulator
Can someone explain this???? (demo)
Today I was racing online in LTC demo and after a lag I leave server... Then I take a look in the server list and I find this->[attach]108583[/attach]

WTFAIL is that?????

P.S. Every time I refresh the list or restart LFS the Kyoto Ring (!!!!!) is there......
i think, cheaters? (not you, maybe)
Idk Si Mclaren and thanks....

Silverracer I could only enter ones and see the track-pits and after I start to roll in track the game crash,off course.... (luky demoer) but since then -refresh & restart- I get an error "Can't load track" it is natural IMO. Thanks for your reply
i dont see a reason why s2 people cant race demo cars on the oval, some multiclass

or am i missing something?
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont see a reason why s2 people cant race demo cars on the oval, some multiclass

or am i missing something?

You can.. Nobody said you can't run a XFG on oval... You're not gonna go anywhere but nobody is stopping you.. I've seen plenty of FBM action on oval (Ai.. is amazing.. right?? )

I'd love to see a UF1 full grid on oval for 48 hours.. Can you say torture chamber? =P
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont see a reason why s2 people cant race demo cars on the oval, some multiclass

SouvlakiTheBest is a demo licence user. Technically, he shouldn't be able to see KY1 hosts in the host list.

And then theres the discrepancy where the host list is showing WE1 for the "Kyoto Ring" host, but shown as BL1 in spdo database.

LFSworld stats for the last user connected to the host in question. (Attached)
Attached images
Waldek.jpg
@ GreyBull [CHA] Thanks mate I read your topic..

@ logitekg25 I m sure you don't get the point of the threadRead the thread and TehPaws3D answer

@ Silverracer Yeap but in your links ,and thanks for them, I don't see my name in list, maybe cause after my enter in the track as spectator and try to join in as racer the program or server crash..... Idk really

STB
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'd love to see a UF1 full grid on oval for 48 hours.. Can you say torture chamber? =P

Commentator: "And as we run into the 47th hour, the leader is crossing the line to start his second lap!"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG