The online racing simulator
i need help im a beginer i want to learn drift
i have drift setup and i im good on drifting i played lot of drifitng games but in lfs i just cant control it i need help what should i change on the control or setting????so that i can control the car when it turn to much please help
Well, the demo cars aren't good for drifting. The XR GT hasn't got much power. However, try to download some setups from Setupgrid (they go into data/setups).
#3 - Lible
Quote from Flame CZE :Well, the demo cars aren't good for drifting. The XR GT hasn't got much power. However, try to download some setups from Setupgrid (they go into data/setups).

get a wheel with aleast 700 degrees of turn and ill have this guy Drifting the xrg like a pro.

it doesn't need alot of power, just enough to keep the tyres rotating.
Yeah, many people have drifted on DEMO. XRG can drift. You just need the setup, and the patience to get that car around the corner.

Off my head, I'd say that by using a few guidelines, you may change your typical Hard Track setup to a driftable setup.

- Turn off ABS
- Balance brakes rearwards (I'd say somewhere ~65 : 35 F:R is a good balance)
- Use locked differential
- Lower the ride height a bit
- Add a few .1 deg of positive camber to rear
- Stiffen rear anti-bar a bit
- Max deg. steer (36)
- Rear wheels on Hybrids or Knobs (so you don't need to much positive camber or inflation)

After that, I'd say you would change it to your needs... Dampening is a science that I'd still want to learn more about, and saddly I cannot help you there =)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG