The online racing simulator
NASCAR The Game 2011
(238 posts, started )
NASCAR The Game 2011
Any one no if there is a new NASCAR coming out soon? EA site hasnt any info yet but they may not b the Co putting it out but just woundering

At least in it the AI cars are smarter
And what i cant understand is they put the KY track on LFS when its not as poplar as DAYTONA and INDY geez
EA don't make nascar anymore, Iracing does.
LFS is a European based sim, so no you won't get NASCAR related stuff here.
Try rFactor, NR2003 or iRacing.
Asking for American stock car racing here is pointless.
The devs are smarter than That.
To quote a message from twitter:

Quote :Doug Rice (PRN Radio) via Twitter wrote:
Along with Mark Garrow finishing up the voice over for the new NASCAR game it looks awesome!! #nascar

The new NASCAR game will be in the stores by early February 2011 plays on Wii, PS3 and X Box 360 #nascar

it is produce by Eutechnyx, it looks great

The damage in the game is like nothing before you will be pleased!

the realism is great, the detail is awesome

So yes, there will be a new game in 2011. More information about this will come, but for now no one knows more about this.
Quote from KillaBOFC :Any one no if there is a new NASCAR coming out soon? EA site hasnt any info yet but they may not b the Co putting it out but just woundering

At least in it the AI cars are smarter
And what i cant understand is they put the KY track on LFS when its not as poplar as DAYTONA and INDY geez

Gran Turismo 5 has a NASCAR championship built into it... That's out in a few months if you can't possibly wait until February to spend your disposable income on being able to drive around and around on oval tracks with slightly different banking angles and slightly different sponsors on the walls for hours a day...

However that would require owning a PS3. Therefore, in before PC>PS3>Wii>Being kicked in the face>rape.
Quote from the very end :to quote a message from twitter:

So yes, there will be a new game in 2011. More information about this will come, but for now no one knows more about this.

ooo :o
#9 - Bean0
So not for PC then
... Bob tell them we want a PC version
Screw that, Bob make a LFS: Nascar edition. Just needs couple more tracks and a chassie to the car you made earlier.
Rfactor is good enough for me atm, but a new nascar game on pc would be pretty damn amazing.

A Nascar would be a nice car to have in Lfs
Quote from The Very End :Screw that, Bob make a LFS: Nascar edition.

As it stands, Live for Speed has many limitations that makes recreating a NASCAR sprint cup COT less than perfect. For example:
* No modelling of solid axle suspension (only independent options available)
* No modelling of ratcheting locking differentials (i.e. Detroit NoSpin)
* No modelling of axle wrap (and thus wheel hop)
* No modelling of configurable 'soft' bump stops
* No modelling of carburetted engines
* No modelling of bump or roll steer
* No support for asymmetric springs, dampers, caster angles or tyre dimensions
* No support for wedging the car (i.e. asymmetric ride heights)
* No support for adjustable roll centre height
* No support for aerodynamically deployed roof flaps
* No tyre blow outs, punctures, or modelling of inner liners
* No tyre compound that matches (and I've not found where to edit that information)
* Limited drafting and aerodynamic modelling
* Dubious tyre heat modelling

And that's just the car physics issues. Add to that track physics, lack of appropriate tracks, and none of the NASCAR rules and regulations, and you have something that couldn't get close to the proper experience.
Ben you look like Dale Jr, you could quite easily persuade the devs to make a nascar car in LFS
Just make your ginger hair a tad bit darker and you are Dale JR!
#15 - CSF
Quote from Bob Smith :
* No support for wedging the car (i.e. asymmetric ride heights)

Oh the idiots that take out 7 rounds of wedge!!!!
OK sorry all will find a site and forums for nascar after i got S2 i found i waisted my money shame i cant get a refund.
thanks anyway
Quote from CSF :Oh the idiots that take out 7 rounds of wedge!!!!

Lmao, there's nothing like taking out a good "(In Nolan scotts voice) 10 rounds of wedge!"
#18 - CSF
Quote from KillaBOFC :OK sorry all will find a site and forums for nascar after i got S2 i found i waisted my money shame i cant get a refund.
thanks anyway

Quote from KillaBOFC :OK sorry all will find a site and forums for nascar after i got S2 i found i waisted my money shame i cant get a refund.
thanks anyway

Please let the door hit your back!
Karma is a bitch.
Pretty basic features listed there.

The majority of the comments are:
"No PC version?"
"The game..."

Keep us updated, I know you will.
Quote from KillaBOFC :

Only in America.
Quote from PMD9409 :Pretty basic features listed there.

The majority of the comments are:
"No PC version?"
"The game..."

Keep us updated, I know you will.

I lost the game.

NASCAR The Game 2011
(238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG