The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2010 Round 10 : Race Discussion
Once we did it, second time is tomorrow:
Raceday is Saturday, 28 August 2010. All times are UTC. You may convert them to your local timezone with the help of the Time Zone Converter.

1740 15 Minute Free Practice
1800 Qualifying (1 hotlap per car)
1830 Shootout: 10 laps + 2 pace laps.
1845 Race: 98 Laps (+2 pace laps).

Rolling start and Oval rules apply for the race session.

Notes:
  • A turnaround otuside of the standard track area will be performed on the first pace lap, to get everyone going in the correct direction.
  • There is a "pitlane" available for use to reset your car. You are able to use a marked pit box to reset your car to a new state. Remember, fuel is not provided here. Anyone found to reset from outside of a pitbox will be disqualified from the race.
  • Drivers are to drive through the pitlane at no more than 50 kph / 31 mph. Exceeding this will result in having to make a pass through this pitlane at pit speed.
#2 - Seb66
Are the laps right this time or what?
Weren't we supposed to go for two groups?
No, they say 2 groups for 8 months then change it and tell you the proper format a couple of days before the race...
#6 - CSF
Most boring race ever tbh until the last few laps.
Sorry to anyone who I hit, my brakes were awesome but that just made it difficult following another car.
Quote from CSF :Most boring race ever tbh until the last few laps.

xD that didn't belong into the protests thread
#9 - CSF
Oh. Not paying attention at all.
Steven, sorry about that incident getting into T1... I thought I left you enough room.

Dom, Lims, sorry about that SC incident... not sure what happened. Felt like the queue slowed up right as I slammed on the gas to warm the rears. :|

Chris, great battle at the end there. Tough but fair.
It was a hard race but never gave up until the end and in the process i had few incidents but managed to have a good result at the end, thx for Simon s retirement.
Also, my sincere apology Domi for a strange incident caused by me and Ben, didn t see it comming
Anyway, im looking foword for the last round and hope to have some nice battles and a good result.
Damn, seems like that combo isn't my thing, but I still managed to pull a decent(-ish) results thanks to the retirements and the non-shows
Grats Seb on the title!
No results yet?
Quote from JackDaMaster :No results yet?

Patience... After all we are still waiting for the Mini-FBM round 1 results, which took part 8 days ago

For the provisional results there's still spdo DB but I guess you know that.
Quote from Seb66 :Not over yet, son :|

You are 57 points ahead of Simon according to Domi's calculations, which means you will get the title unless you wreck half of the field at ky1r and get disqualified from the champ
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG