The online racing simulator
Can I have your vote...
(25 posts, started )
Can I have your vote...
Voted.
Do you actually LIVE in vienna?
Thanks!
Right now I'm in Vienna
I voted because I like your stuff, and FB liked it, yada yada yada etc etc.

Do you have a site I can get more of your stuff? I have half a dozen of your tracks in my iTunes but i'm guessing you've done more since I last found any for download.

I like the girls singing voice, I like the way she subtley croaks. Tonsils like that deserve to be cherrished
voted, but not quite my thing

good luck
Thanks a lot for the comments and votes so far!
To Becky and everyone who's interested: For this competition I registered at soundcloud and I will take the time and load more of my music up.
For now I can offer the latest track I did for Porsche: Porsche Cayenne - To The Point
There's also a long version of that song available on iTunes :guitarist
Also I did the soundtrack for Lynce's upcoming Revolution Pack video, but it will take some time to be released.

Edit: www.soundcloud.com/chris_toffersen
good stuff indeed! :up:
Voted its 80 now
Voted just because I liked the stuff
Voted
didn't vote because i consider "vote for me" threads to be considered referral spam. unfortunately, the mods don't agree.
Quote from bunder9999 :didn't vote because i consider "vote for me" threads to be considered referral spam. unfortunately, the mods don't agree.

I'd agree with you if it was someone signing up here just to make this thread.

But Schuppor actually has a connection with LFS and is S2 licensed for a long time already so I don't see any problem with him asking us to vote for him.
Voted, good luck!
Thanks for voting again!

And by the way, I don't just ask people to vote for me - I said "If you like my submission..." and I mean it.
You got my vote I like this song.

I listened al the songs but your remix just makes me so calm I love it.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :
I listened al the songs but your remix just makes me so calm I love it.

Agree. Love it.

And thanks for bringing up Zero 7. Havent heard from them before this. Keep up the good work!
Quote from Schuppor :And by the way, I don't just ask people to vote for me - I said "If you like my submission..." and I mean it.

sorry, i didn't mean to detract from your work. i just feel that linking to your music in your sig and leaving it at that is better than a thread asking for votes.
I have no problem what-so-ever with links to contests where a user here has an entry. I think it is only fair that the OP should have a link to the main contest page as well as his entry, and that people should listen to more than just Schuppor's entry before voting. Remember, this is a competition, you're not voting to say you like it, but voting to say you like it best.
song not available
i voted anyway
Beautiful

Voted !!
Voted.

It's like a vacation for your ears.
You went deaf?
well i like your mix more than most of those in top 10

Can I have your vote...
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG