The online racing simulator
Wrecked car in start
(6 posts, started )
Wrecked car in start
Hi guys,

i start race with wrecked car, can you someone explain me, why car goes to race with wrecked front ?

I think all cars start race with 100% healthy.

is wrong ?
Attached files
mghmghmgh.mpr - 538.7 KB - 198 views
Have you noticed it at the start of the race too?
Cause it could be a bug in the replay.
You also seem to have a modified numberplate (12 characters?) those are a lot, maybe that somehow clenched with the game.
modified numberplate:
there is one symbol with 3xdot like one symbol, so this is not mod, and i play long time lfs but always think start race reset your damage.

Look there in cca 10 position there is guy with hardly damaged rear
didn't watch the replay, but i've seen this before too, i wonder if it's one of those "lag bugs"...
i dont like answer about this is LAG problem

look at the guy at back, he start race with 3 wheel good and one wheel inside car...

i wasnt announced about tweaked server...

server was Air Attack Demo GTi

if this is about server rule, i am suprised how long i play it, and dont know this basic.
Not sure whats going on here;
3 cars damaged at the start.
Grid 2,5,7.

How about the the car halfway down the pitexit before the lights go green? (first 10s)

Car in 3rd down the backstriaght gets yellow flag where there arent any accidents. Lag? (lap 1)

There were few threads with race start - join bugs;
Iirc, one where the server's track was changed, but one person was driving alone in the previous track

Couple of times !pitlane didnt reset some damage; badly damaged car - pitlaned, but after respawn there was serious suspention damange (sorry, dont have a replay or that).

Wrecked car in start
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG