The online racing simulator
Kimi -> Ferrari, MS -> McLaren??
(56 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Now if you could win championships based on how nice your wife's boobs were, then he'd be in with a chance.

any info on how i can become a scrutineer for that championship?
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :any info on how i can become a scrutineer for that championship?

Maleboobs don't count.
I agree with Sinbad: I think Montoya's record in the US shows that he's not the clown Tristan is making him out to be. Why so down on JPM, Tristan? I agree that he could be more consistent, and a little less hot-headed, but the talent is there surely. And "noob" is a very strong word to be using for someone who (we have already agreed) is in a pretty elite driving club.

As for Sato, well: I have a soft spot for the guy because I used to race online with him in a Nascar 4 league. By the standards of online racing, he was clean, polite, and very fair, so I hate to hear a bad word said about him. Lovely chap. I wish I could point to some positive things about his recent performance in F1, however.
omg are u serious?
DENDY! Of course he's serious
Oh yes Montoya has strong points. He's quick, aggressive, brave. But he's simply not good enough to be a world champion. He's a great driver, but in a field of equally or greater drivers. Not his fault about the manhole cover today, but it was interesting to hear that Kimi could see it. Maybe Montoya just needs contact lenses. But I can't honestly see why McLaren wanted him. There are much better drivers out there who would have easily beaten Schumi to 3rd in the best car on the grid...

On the other hand, Schumi made a silly error today. Probably born out of frustration more than anything, but even the best driver in the world for so many years can make schoolboy errors.

Kimi -> Ferrari, MS -> McLaren??
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG