The online racing simulator
Round 13 - BL1 FINAL RACE - Post Race Discussion
Race is over.. was.... scary (for me at least).

Had alot riding on it!, will get the results up A.S.A.P But the Provisional Championship (assuming no penalties interfere) standings are:

1. ATC Franky500
2. ATC Dadge
3. T7R Three_Jump
4. [SR] Cropsy
5. [DRUNK] Darra

Congrats all
Didn't expect to win this one, don't really like Blackwood, but I found a good and steady pace and avoided any incidents / fighting for position apart from the first 3 laps or so.
Rest was more or less driving along without being really close to anyone around me.

Congrats to Franky500 for winning his own league in the last race of the season. Also a big thank you to you and the ATC guys for the organisation. Looking forward for the next season.
Had some really nice fights with Dadge and Darra.. have to push all the way.. did do 3 new pb:s too in the race with worn tyres.. which was cuite re-assuring about my pace.. touhgt that i was going too hard on those little black fellows.. but they lasted second place was nice and my driving wasent bad so overal nice race

chose to go with not a full amount of gas... so had to take more in pits which could made the difference betwee three jump and me in the end but had nice fights for 2-4 positions.

gongrats to Franky for the champ!

Hope to see you in next season! if it comes
OK race...got new PB, enjoyed myself, looking forward to next season:-)

results from the race??

Congratulations to all ahead of me, and for the rest: you should attend all races, then i wouldn't be ahead of you;-)
Any plans to post a official race result + final season standings?
#6 - dadge
as soon as a speak with franky (he's been afk for a few days :s) i'll ask if he is planning to do this any time soon.
Quote from dadge :as soon as a speak with franky (he's been afk for a few days :s) i'll ask if he is planning to do this any time soon.

#9 - Hahmo
As far as Im concerned, franky is having issues IRL and been busy on 500servers
So might take a while to get the results

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG