The online racing simulator
Welcome Patch Race: 4h of Aston North
As promised, here is the info for the May 21 race:

It will be held at Aston North, car class is GTR as usual. The race will be 4h and teams will consist of only two drivers. Each driver must race at least one stint (more than 45min). We will have 17 cars on one server and we are planning to run at least 2 servers with sorting the grid by combined qualifying times of both drivers.

Your application can be sent in from now on until may 7th. They must contain The driver names (real names), driver's lfsworld nicks, the car used and if we don't know you also your racing pedigree. If we get enough participants, we also could run three servers, but for that we must have 44 applications at least.

Please send your application to: applications 'at' mastersofendurance.eu
Please use this application form. This ensures that the information reaches us in a structured way. Thanks in advance.

For this race you should specify only 2 drivers of course, but it is a generic form that can be used for any event.
Attached files
Masters of Endurance Application Form.zip - 3.8 KB - 365 views
Just for info, Links do not work with firefox. They are good with IE.

EDIT: Ignore this post. works fine now. Must have been my settings.
What link?
Quote from Andreas Grauel :For me everything works with firefox

Mine started working too. I was talking about the zip files. Oh well no worries.
What time of day is this race?

Thanks
RaceFreek
It`s a Sunday
Thanks but what TIME on Sunday?

RF
Hi,
when start this event?

mfg. EasyBoy
We are thinking about a 14:00 CE(S)T start.

If there are good reasons against this, please tell us.
1) 14:00 local german time which makes it GMT+2 right now correct?

2) i know there is a 2 driver maximum but is there any reason a single driver cant race? in other words is it required to have 2 drivers
Yes, you have to team up with someone.
Quote :1) 14:00 local german time which makes it GMT+2 right now correct?

Yes. Or said otherwise: we're 6h ahead of the East Coast, 9h ahead of the West.
Remember folks, we need your applications by Sunday.
Quote from Andreas Grauel :Could u explain me what u mean by Pedigree ?

it's your racing experience, did you participate in some important leagues?, did you won something?, things like that.
Hello, this pages didnt work few days, and me and my teammate send the sign form to email....but he didnt obtain answer could you pls check it out?
team Black & White drivers - R.Janasek
-W.Wakeford

thx much
Yes, we got that application email.
Mind if i inquire about the 3 Zwarte Wind Racing applications?
to Frankmd, ok thx
We got 27 applications so far. We are thinking of running two servers with 15 cars on one and the rest on the second server.

In that case, grids will be set by the qualifying times of both drivers combined (meaning each driver must drive at least one flying lap in quali). However, since we have 4 XRR and 2 FXR signups so far, we are considering moving 1 or 2 of each of those cars into the first server if they can't make it on qualifying time only. This has the reason that we are still hoping that these two cars can regain some of the time via longer stints (which is no given) and we do think of this race as a bit of a test run for the overall balance in the GTR class.

This is just a first notice of our thoughts, they might change until final acception of the cars.
Probably not a good idea to put xrr's and fxr's into the first server. Xrr is 2 seconds slower per lap, fxr even more.
Also it seems like the maximum stint lenght for xrr will be a bit above 1 hour(~32-33 laps), so having one less pitstop won't make a difference due to the short pitlane.

Assuming none of the xrr's or fxr's make it to the first server, there should be some good racing on the second one.
I suppose that 14:00h as starting time has been decided....?
Yeah, would be nice to know the starting time.
You can watch the race via video stream from gamer-fm.

Klick.
#25 - Tube
is there a complete replay available? I'd be interested especially in the server1 replay.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG