The online racing simulator
Racing numbers
(12 posts, started )
Racing numbers
Hi

I've seen a few skins now with personalised racing numbers on the doors (like numbers with the lfs logo on top of them) and I was wondering how or where to get them from. I tried google but it was no use so please can I have some assistance?

Thanks in Advance!
What do you want precisely ?

The font of the numbers or the number plate ?
Well, skins are jpg files. Everything can be customized. All you need is a graphics program.

If you can't make it on your own, just make a request. Provide as many infos of what you want and you'll get it done.
Thanks a lot Jazz0n Ill try and make one myself.
Oh, i forgot to mention, there is a pre-made numberplate PSD-file that includes all LFS logos. I don't have it anymore, since i always make them myself, but you can find the logos and other stuff here.

PS: please don't edit existing skins or at least ask the creator. It's usually written on the skin file
Thanks Jazz0n

I've got a new problem. How do you change the colour of the front splitter on the FZR? I can't find any way.

Thanks in Advance
There you go (attachent). I dont know how much you know, but there are templates around made by Bunta, a guy from the foum i lnked you to. There, or here in the very forum, you can find them to download. They include a wireframe and each of the paintable areas are seperated into layers.

For more comfort to check your skins, you can download the skin viewer

Good Luck
Attached images
FZR_DEFAULT2.jpg
Ok thanks.

I used the pro kits anyway so
Thanks for telling me where it is
A NEW problem today.

I can't change the skin colour of the LX4 (Master Skinnerz Template). How is it possible. (I use Paint Shop Pro 9). If i use colour fill (top layer selected) the whole screen goes black apart from something.

Thanks
Quote from Killer Beast :A NEW problem today.

I can't change the skin colour of the LX4 (Master Skinnerz Template). How is it possible. (I use Paint Shop Pro 9). If i use colour fill (top layer selected) the whole screen goes black apart from something.

Thanks

Try selecting the sides, top, front, rear etc layers then fill them.
Ah thanks a lot Bifi

Racing numbers
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG