The online racing simulator
Kyoto 250 Unfinished Monatge plus post-race interview
Why hello there.

I wasn't able to 100% finish the 2010 Kyoto 250 montage, so I've uploaded what I have, plus the final lap and a post-race interview with the winner, Phil Diaz.

There are a few gaps in the video which I have replaced with coloured lines.

Added YouTube link after they accepted my copyright protest! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w0kqF7szNc
You could always "avoid" the WMG thing, by doing this:
Quote :Here's how to get around the WMG copyright issue. It worked for me. Hope it helps! It only takes a few minutes and it's worth it!

1) Select "Resolve Copyright" on the video you are having copyright issues with.
2) Scroll down and pick the option "I want to learn more about this dispute process".
3) Scroll down and pick the option "Take me to the dispute form".
4) Pick option #2 and PASTE the following statement into the text bar next to it;
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

5) Fill out the rest of the info on the page. Use your REAL name and continue
6) Scroll down on the next page and select "Submit dispute".

This will ONLY apply if you are not making any profit off your videos.

But nevertheless, it's an awesome video
Quote from nikopdr :You could always "avoid" the WMG thing, by doing this:

But nevertheless, it's an awesome video

Thank you for the comment. I might try that dispute. Although, they can take actual legal action if they decide your dispute isn't genuine. How long ago did you make the dispute?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Thank you for the comment. I might try that dispute. Although, they can take actual legal action if they decide your dispute isn't genuine. How long ago did you make the dispute?

I have done it a few times, and it has always worked for me. This is a valid dispute, and it should work.
Good one Passo,and i saw my crash wich finished my race : D
#6 - Hahmo
Nice one, like it!
Great video, terrible interview!

Probably my fault, didn't really know what to say after that crazy race.
Looks extremely choppy for me, almost not watchable. I have no idea why is that. Probably a problem with metacafe since the soundless version on YouTube works fine.

Been waiting for this one for ages anyway, shame I can't have a look.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Looks extremely choppy for me, almost not watchable. I have no idea why is that. Probably a problem with metacafe since the soundless version on YouTube works fine.

Download it and watch in VLC
#19 and #43 skins I made look awesome on your amazing graphic card.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Looks extremely choppy for me, almost not watchable. I have no idea why is that. Probably a problem with metacafe since the soundless version on YouTube works fine.

Did you turn off HD on Metacafe?
That can be because of high gpu temperature. You know , it`s summer right?
Great stuff! Shame it's not fully finished, but it still looks really nice.

0:24... Kenneth and Shayne teammates? I don't think so

2:15 must be one of the most epic moment ever broadcasted live on an LFS event. Amazing save, really. Who said Ramon was the FWD dude?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

They were in that race. Don't ask me what team they had named for themselves, but they were team mates.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

2:15 must be one of the most epic moment ever broadcasted live on an LFS event. Amazing save, really. Who said Ramon was the FWD dude?

Ken's save a couple laps before that was better IMO, he had to miss that inside wall and he kept his foot in the throttle to secure a top 5 finish.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :They were in that race. Don't ask me what team they had named for themselves, but they were team mates.

Ken was CoRe, Shayne did not have a team for that race, check the signups.
Oh was that the kyoto 250 i thought i was watching a nascar race.
Quote from PMD9409 :Ken was CoRe, Shayne did not have a team for that race, check the signups.

Ken was moaning to me about the fact that him and Shanyne were teammates so I went ahead and said it!
Quote from Wilko868 :Ken was moaning to me about the fact that him and Shanyne were teammates so I went ahead and said it!

Well then it was butt buddy action. I guess they both needed someone to bumpdraft.
Could have been great, but your lazy a** didn't finish it
Quote from squidhead :Could have been great, but your lazy a** didn't finish it

I lost all enthusiasm for LFS videos, and I couldn't actually bear to finish it. Just imagine the colourful lines are some camera views from the default TV cams without Shift + F.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG