The online racing simulator
Which fruit is your favourite?
(58 posts, started )

Poll : Your most favourite fruit in this list?

Other (please tell!)
Banana
Apple
Mango
Watermelon
Orange
Kiwi
Pineapple
Lemon
Mandarin
Plum
Question is random as well but off topic is off topic

I like Lemons...
too many missing options.

i like peaches. they make kickass jam.
mltt
Quote from bunder9999 :too many missing options.

i like peaches. they make kickass jam.

Well I just took the most original ones / the first ones what I thought

+Those in list I have eat them all
I love long bananas so I can stick them up my arse.
Quote from niall09 :I love long bananas so I can stick them up my arse.

What's the difference between banana and long banana?
Honeydew's (melon) kick ass but I mostly eat bananas coz they are so cheap.
#8 - JJ72
Pineapples. awesome both fresh and for cooking!
Kiwi
Pineapple is probably the single most delicious fruit. Lime is probably the most useful to me. I probably eat Apples most often.
Melon is nice too.
I have 9 or 10 apple trees and 4 peach trees. Wifey makes a lot of apple pie, which is awesome, and homemade applesauce kicks ass.

The peaches are amazingly juicy. You need a bib to eat them.

I agree with DWB, pineapple is the tastiest. But the ultimate is in the arguement of, "is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?" If tomato is a fruit, then it by far out weighs everything. Tomatoes in the garden is a must have. Tomatoes in the freezer for winter is a must have. Fresh tomatoes in a salad, on a sandwich, sliced up plain with some salt, awesome. Homemade spagetti sauce and chili made from tomatoes preserved from the garden in the middle of winter is to die for.

So my vote would go to the tomato.
We've got avacado, banana, rose apple (unrelated to both roses and apples),soursop, pomegranate, woodapple, mango, passion fruit, guava trees in our backyard. Tropics

My fav would be rambutan

E: Oh forgot king coconut, tomatoes and grapes [its just a grape vine, the 1-2 grapes it produces each year is too sour ]
Attached images
14_DOOL_090514_CD_L1_H22.jpg
Oranges baby!
Quote from mrodgers :I agree with DWB, pineapple is the tastiest. But the ultimate is in the arguement of, "is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?" If tomato is a fruit, then it by far out weighs everything. Tomatoes in the garden is a must have. Tomatoes in the freezer for winter is a must have. Fresh tomatoes in a salad, on a sandwich, sliced up plain with some salt, awesome. Homemade spagetti sauce and chili made from tomatoes preserved from the garden in the middle of winter is to die for.

So my vote would go to the tomato.

Oh yeah, good call.
where are strawberries? The smaller, wild ones are the best. We somehow breed a sort of hybrid between wild and market ones in our garden, delicious
Mango! Om nom.
Mango forever!!!
Mangosteen, passion fruit, raspberries, strawberries, ...
my mouth is watering

i chose pineapple
Apple's ... definately not mac apple's (u know). But the fruity apples.
Where is

Anyway, I chose apple as second choice.
Srawberries <3
Nashi Pear FTW
Pineapple, and none of this pissing about with rings or little chunks, just cut into quarters, the skin and core taken off and then eat it in massive dribbly peices. Omnomnomnomnom....

(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG