The online racing simulator
CPW problem
(29 posts, started )
CPW problem
Well its suddenly happening to me..now i got a 4 bans left for global 30 day ban it really annoys me i don't cheat or do something to mess my lfs even its my own server its something really keeps me away from banning right now. well somebody could help me?

Problem is: when i join ingame the dedi detects me as a CPW and get lost connection after that i reconnect the host refused me even i unban my username the 4 bans left for global 30 day ban never be gone...
1. Don't use a speedhack
2. Closing, then re-opening might fix the problem.
lol why i would use a speedhack anyways? i even have a copy of it lol
Bump, but I have noticed it happen to a few people just now, and they're people I see every day on the servers.
Seems some of us have been CPW banned from the moe server :|
-
(Ales_M) DELETED by Ales_M
am...same thing happend to me just 10 mins ago, was joining a server, in which i play allmost all the time, but now, after 1/2 min in the server it just drops me out and says - CPW in red.. thought it was some kind of bug, tryed to join the server again, and it said, i was banned , got my self unbaned, joined again, and again the same thing - CPW - and banned... thought this is just with this server for some unknown reason, but no, when i tryed to join a different server, happend the same... how can i fix this ?
Quote from reinis94 :am...same thing happend to me just 10 mins ago, was joining a server, in which i play allmost all the time, but now, after 1/2 min in the server it just drops me out and says - CPW in red.. thought it was some kind of bug, tryed to join the server again, and it said, i was banned , got my self unbaned, joined again, and again the same thing - CPW - and banned... thought this is just with this server for some unknown reason, but no, when i tryed to join a different server, happend the same... how can i fix this ?

Got same on my team server 30 mins ago..
I was CPW banned from MoE server just now too...
ever try restarting the affected servers?
Quote from bunder9999 :ever try restarting the affected servers?

Thanks for the great idea, we obviously never thought of that....

After we did that, it still gives us CPW...
I think it's currently a master-server bug, because skywatcher had recovered from this, because he was online last night.

I'll PM him.

And no, I haven't had this issue yet....
Quote from boothy :Thanks for the great idea, we obviously never thought of that....

who put a bug up your butt?

there was just a master server hiccup or something... it was only a suggestion.
K found a solution to this problem...

downloaded a new LFS S2Z and ye... doesn't ban me anymore, soo i presume that the problem was in the files, not the mater server(maybe)
Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :I think it's currently a master-server bug, because skywatcher had recovered from this, because he was online last night.

I'll PM him.

And no, I haven't had this issue yet....

that issue was from August... anyways I didn't come up yet with the CPW errors this day or just happening now on the master server.
cpw
today i have a cpw problem that really anoyed me.
The ban is for how many days??
one of my bans was in wkd cruise server if the admins take this off will be great
Thanks, jonh
Quote from 95potato :today i have a cpw problem that really anoyed me.
The ban is for how many days??

12 hours. Thats 0.5 day.
I've banned from 3 servers at the moment, by "› Skin : CPW".
Same here, I had CPW on every server I joined today.
Fortunately, this genuine(?) *exe woks like a charm for me - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1519450#post1519450

I was playing with this genuine *exe for a quite long time without any problems, then I replaced it with the original one and... bang... zoom... straight to the moon... CPW.

It really works!!!
Hi Guys,
After instaling new 0.6J version i get CPW bans all the time, do you have any solution for this?
Quote from Pfortnoks :Hi Guys,
After instaling new 0.6J version i get CPW bans all the time, do you have any solution for this?

Did you try a fresh intall?
no, i don't have available unlocks until friday.

CPW problem
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG