The online racing simulator
Buying new guitar, needs advice
(106 posts, started )
Quote from jibber :Did you try and google it? It's probably the best free audio software out there...

Quote from matijapkc :A program similar to Nero Wave (spelling?) Editor. It lets you edit media (music) files and record... AFAIK

Did not google, at work so limited what I can do / say / time, sorry
I'll check it out when home, thanks for the info guys
Quote from The Very End :Did not google, at work so limited what I can do / say / time, sorry
I'll check it out when home, thanks for the info guys

No problem man, I never actually used it so I can't help you about that, I only know what's it for...
Quote from jibber :Did you try and google it? It's probably the best free audio software out there...

Thanks, I will try that.
Getting in a bit late on this one, but got some advices. It's all about finding the guitar that FEELS right above anything else. I seeked and seeked for ages, until I found a used Gibby LP Standard that just felt right. I'd look into some of the bit more expensive stuff. Not to be a snob, but if you go for something too cheap, you might wanna upgrade in a few years again.

It's the same deal with the amp. I'm also looking for a new Marshall head atm, have owned JCM 800 and JCM 2000, but still haven't found the deal. There's no question though that you should seek for an all tube amp IMO. Check out the JVM series from Marshall too, considering getting one of these.
I've just had guitar purchasing woes:

I broke the bottom E string 3 weeks ago and in putting the new one in the machine head was being an ass, reading up online it appears this is a common fault with Tokai's. So I decided to replace the machine heads, and figuring I wouldn't be able to get to the local music shop until the weekend I ordered online.

3 weekends later and my order is now finaly showing as despatched, I guess they'll arrive next week.

I tried playing 5 string guitar earlier, I made less mistakes which was good... ...shame about the sound.

Of course i'm not saying online shopping is bad, it's how I make my money, but it sure seems easier selling online than it is to buy.
Use strings..I use dean mark...they with stand my hard hit and do the bend...I also like t3 for pain relief I break a 5mm like pop

Guitars are like cars.set them up.

Skype me LFSANT, easier to talk

Buying new guitar, needs advice
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG