The online racing simulator
Wheel up to 100$
(15 posts, started )
Wheel up to 100$
Hello all, I'm new to the forums and kind for the game, however I'm driving a real car 5+ years I need a suggest for the best $ what can I get of course at first I don't want to waste a lot of money, but also I don't want to buy a garbage that I will throw out cause it too bad!

also are there any good car simulators for PlayStation 2?
you might be able to get a DFGT for that if your lucky.

If my memory serves me correctly TOCA Race Driver 3 was one of the better driving games on PS2, also look at Colin Mcrae Rally 4.
DFGT will do, I think...

Especially when you also want to drive on a Playstation.
Quote from cargame.nl :DFGT will do, I think...

Especially when you also want to drive on a Playstation.

could you please give me the full name of the wheel, as I guess it's logitech
#6 - dadge
well the GT version costs 200$ here but the Logitech Driving Force EX is about 120
Just Ebay man.

EX ppff..
definitely go with a logitech driving force GT for the under $100, for a few reasons.

Firstly, it's a very robust wheel with excellent force feedback. Secondly, the drivers work superbly well out of the box with almost every game. Thirdly, logitech has a fantastic after sales support so that if any problems do come, they fix them!

It's a closed book as far as I'm concerned!
guys there is no way I can find it for 100$
find the best price you can and save a bit more for it. if you go for "plan B" you will not be happy. save the rest dude. trust me it's worth it.
#13 - EmaQ
Quote from StableX :definitely go with a logitech driving force GT for the under $100, for a few reasons.

Firstly, it's a very robust wheel with excellent force feedback. Secondly, the drivers work superbly well out of the box with almost every game. Thirdly, logitech has a fantastic after sales support so that if any problems do come, they fix them!

It's a closed book as far as I'm concerned!

i guess you havnt heard of the carrera wheel.
Quote from EmaQ :i guess you havnt heard of the carrera wheel.

Carrera wheel is ~$220, he needs $100 wheel :/
The only wheel you should buy is A Driving force GT also known as DFGT.
I have one myself and I'm very satisfied with it for the price it is a very good wheel 900 degrees and very good force feedback.

Wheel up to 100$
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG