The online racing simulator
Dekojester vs JO53PHS
(51 posts, started )
Dekojester vs JO53PHS
This is the moment when Jonathan Palmer (Dekojester) gets very mad at Joseph Ellis (JO53PHS) when driving the safety car in a Kyoto 250 practice session. I know it's a rather unconventional video to put on here, but meh, I find it rather amusing and I hope you do too!

Video (Now with incident footage!)
Movie of the year right there!
OMFG hahahahahaha.
#4 - Seb66
lmfaooo
It would be better with appropriate video accompaniment, IMO

Wait.. WAT...This video has been removed by the user.

:doh:
Quote from JO53PHS :It would be better with appropriate video accompaniment, IMO

Just done it. The video now has the shot of the incident itself! Check it out gang!
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
LOL!

I'm the car in 2nd place IIRC
I always wondered what exactly happened to cause this outburst, but this movie has enlightened me. Incredible!
Is that why deko's voice was cracking when he was doing a public announcement on ventrillo?
LMAOOO HAHAHAHA. This is pure GOLD .

Ahahah priceless, I can't stop watching it. xD
hahaha, same! Watching it over and over xD
hahahahh D epiccc!

probably the movie of the year
Interresting comment from Mr. Pass teh Ham!

Quote :INSIDE NOW! IT'S DINNER TIME

Quote from Hahmo :take this srs video srsly...

n33d d1nn4r r4c1ng iz teh srs team, so i am srsly takin dis very srs, k?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :n33d d1nn4r r4c1ng iz teh srs team, so i am srsly takin dis very srs, k?

srs 'nuf. stop spminnngg srsly
What the **** you doin'?!?!
Heart attack waiting to happen at that rate!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I always wondered what exactly happened to cause this outburst, but this movie has enlightened me. Incredible!

What really happened is that I was distracted by my mum coming into my room and saying some random crap to me, so I didn't realise there was a crashed car until I was about to hit it
:huepfenic

Thisz waz teh unltimatoz matchup yo!

Love it..
So great

ELLIS INSIDE ELLIS INSIDE NOW INSIDE NOW ELLIS LEFT SIDE NOW ELLIS...ELLIS ELLIS WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?
Haha, nice one!

Dekojester vs JO53PHS
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG