The online racing simulator
AI with BF1 High speed wheel jitter
(8 posts, started )
It seems when the AI cars get above about 160mph, they have problems. The steering wheel starts oscillating back and forth at a progressively faster rate. They end up doing at least 90° right and left until they slow down. If you look at the cars from above, it looks like they are all trying to warm their tires at 160mph.illepall

I am using the AS National track.
does that on all tracks, the ai still havent been updated, so no worries
this behaviour dates back to s1 ... happens on all fast cars with wide tyres
pretty lame if you ask me. and yes, i know, they havent been updated yet, but shouldnt they be?
have you seen the bf1 servers these days ? most people (including myself) mess up all the time ... the ais are pretty good at simulating this
this wild oscillation above 150mph erally limits their top speed and ability to give much of a challenge. Yes I know the AI is still being worked on, but the other AI cars don't do this, it would be good if a fix could be found.
Honestly, I only raced AIs in very early days of LFS.

I only race multiplayer online or if I want to play offline I race alone...

But I guess it should be fixed sometime. As this version is considered as Alpha, I wouldn't bother. Probably will be fixed when other (more important) things are fixed or implemented.
#8 - SamH
Quote from nfrenay :I only race multiplayer online or if I want to play offline I race alone...

If I want to WIN, I race AIs

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG