Front :
Side :
Back of the side :
Top :
Other back of the side :
2 Versions :
Carbon Fiber Trunk :
OR Black Trunk :

If you got any ideas to improve it , It could be great !
#2 - 5tag
The giant "XR" badge looks cheap.

The clearance for instance around the doors are too big and dark (I would make them thinner and with less alpha channel value) other clearances you are missing, namely the one above the front bumber.

The carbon and/or black painted parts do not look reasonable. They would be painted over with the racing livery anyways. (An exception would possibly be the aerodynamics.

The air outlet behind the front wheel arches will look fake from most every perspective because there is not supposed to be one.

The plate painted around the exhaust does not match. It should look like the rest of the plate.

The fuel intake and most of the skrews are stretched.

The skrews at the back of the side and the wheel arches do not make sense to me.
Its only a W.i.p , so can be changed.
#4 - 5tag
Unless I mistake myself here. But isnt that sunroof made by Design Dudes ?
And the airintake looks rather familar to the kit made by Daloonie.

It looks like you mixed up a couple of bodykits made it to your liking and call it your own bodykit. If so make you sure U asked design dudes and Daloonie if you may use their kits in yours also and give them credits for it. Especially if you gonna make it public.

On the other hand I do agree with 5tag, it misses some final touch. It doesnt stand out as much. It doesnt resamble the quality made by Daloonie or Design Dudes. Maybe its me but bolds look to big, the carbon is very plane.

I say back to the drawing board again. Crank up your image size. Goto 4096x4096. Or 5120x4096, thats size I use when skinning. It gives you a edge and you can zoom in much better. Anyway good luck.
I made this Air intake :
If I use any parts from someone , Ill give credits .
I gave credits to Lynce for "XR" and "GTR" logo .
Attached images
Airintake.jpg
Well great you made it yourself.

Just saying it looked like it. And to be honest I didnt ment that intake but at the front of the car in the bumper. As said before try to use shade and stuff to give it the cutting egde. Otherwise good luck and keep it up then.

W.I.P XRR Bodykit
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG