The online racing simulator
PSX and PCSX2 Emulators
(32 posts, started )
I use PCSX2 to play a few PS2 Imports, although I can play them on the console itself, I just like to see the games in HD resolution

I also use Dolphin to play some Wii games..
I use ePSXe sometimes, but I have a 10 year old PSX that's still going strong and I use a couple of the other emulators for the old cartridge consoles.
I use Project64, mostly to play games I had on my N64 (till I killed it by overclocking ).
I used to play on some SNES emulator 1 or 2 years ago. :lovies3d:

Never was much of a PS fan, tbh. Nintendo FTW!
annoying thing is the GT2 roms are all seperate parts and takes ages download
still looking for a faster ps2 emu...wanna play GT4...getting like 15 fps with psx2.
#7 - Uke
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :still looking for a faster ps2 emu...wanna play GT4...getting like 15 fps with psx2.

GT4 with an emulator has problems with multi-core processors ;/
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
im having trouyble with the video settings on epsxe it keeps saying it isnt confugured properly and i cant use it. when i try and confugure it my screen goes stupid. is there are plugins that run it full screen
Can't GT 3 be fixed by setting affinity to 1 core?
I used to play GT2 on ePSXe, now I play GT4 on PCSX2. Shame I can't get my G27 to work..
Quote from brandons48 :Gran Turismo 2 ......... haven't played it since I was around 6!

That's terrifying.
-
I played Suikoden 3 entirely on PCSX2. No bugs and run smoothly with some adjustements.
Quote from brt900 :im having trouyble with the video settings on epsxe it keeps saying it isnt confugured properly and i cant use it. when i try and confugure it my screen goes stupid. is there are plugins that run it full screen

Which plugin are you using?
#14 - senn
any links for a PS2 emu that can run them Tokyo extreme racer / kaido racer games ??

dying for a retro session
Dowloaded both espxe and pcsx2 when I bought some second hand Final fantasy games last year at a car boot sale which when converted to Iso's played perfectly.

6 games for £10...lol
Quote from JohnPenn :Dowloaded both espxe and pcsx2 when I bought some second hand Final fantasy games last year at a car boot sale which when converted to Iso's played perfectly.

6 games for £10...lol

i can get the micro ps2 and micro gameboy color for 20 quid a pair but ive no room... or an old enough telly with the ports to play them
I use ePSXe 1.7.0 , with the new plug-in , that add AA and Bloom and hdr and better textures definition, also improve the 2d backgrounds
Quote from LineR32 :Which plugin are you using?

all sorted now i am using a different emulator as epsxe crashed on me multiple times
Try the ePSXe that i`m using, come with the new Pete`s OpenGL, with the better visual, smoother, and many other cool stuff, is fully configured, in the video section ( Dont touch anything ) 90% of the games runs perfect

Gran turismo 2, looks much sharpened, No so Anti-AA, well test it by yourself ,then tell me

Click to download from MF
i could never find a ps2 emulator that didn't run like poopy, it's the only reason i still have my console...
i play PS1 games on my iPhone. Along with N64.
-
in gran turismo 1?

i think the 3000gt vr-4 can do over 400kmh, but it's been so long.

edit: the R can at least. YT
I've had the R390 Road car well over 400km/h 10 years ago, I think I'll go and tune 1 up again.

I managed 403km/h with the Blue R390 I bought, looks like I'll need to play through the game and get the Purple version that I used years ago.
I dl'd the pcsx2 emu. But it hates me keeps giving me this is unable to run bs and closes it down i have all the BIOS and plugins but still doesnt like it. I guess the games i have aren't compatible.

PSX and PCSX2 Emulators
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG