The online racing simulator

Poll : What is a higher priority to you right now in LFS?

Physics
Content
Graphics
#26 - PoVo
Enough eye-candy at the moment, I'd rather physics, than some NFS Shift like stuff.
Don't need DX10 for immersive graphics.
Quote from Breizh :Don't need DX10 for immersive graphics.

True, DX9 can deliver enough good ones already

Just sayin, but we dont need more. The graphics are the smallest thing i look into when playing LFS. Its a damn simulator, not just a game. I could now also say that "want graphics?, go play nfs".
The impression I get from the OP is a major underestimation of the relative importance of good art over which pixel shader versions and whatnot the art is rendered with.
Well, I was just curious about your opinion guys . I agree on that poll says it all. Physics> content > graphics. But you know, what is good physics for if there is few content and relatively old graphics? You guys should read the whole thread before posting, I just brought up that graphics update might get the devs more sales.

Quote from Forbin :OP: For a simracing enthusiast, you sure don't understand what simracers are after.
Let me guess, you're not actually a racer. You cruise.

I don't cruise.
#31 - VoiD
Quote from Nadeo4441 :...Do you think that graphics shoud be a higher priority than physics or content?

No
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Well, I was just curious about your opinion guys . I agree on that poll says it all. Physics> content > graphics. But you know, what is good physics for if there is few content and relatively old graphics? You guys should read the whole thread before posting, I just brought up that graphics update might get the devs more sales.

If LFS had a few good cars, a few good tracks, 10 year old graphics, and physics that are absolutely spot on, it'd be a sim racer's paradise.

You really don't want anyone on track with you who buys a game based on the graphics.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG