The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2010 Round 7: Protests
File them here:

Provide:

Session
Lap AND Timecode
Cars involved
Brief Description of incident.

Protests due by 1200 UTC on Monday, 2 August, 2010.

Discussions about protests should take place in the race discussion thread. Any discussions here will be deleted.
Session:Race
Lap AND Timecode: Lap 11 - 13:30 onwards
Cars involved: 69, 56
Brief Description of incident: Car 56 gets a double draft, yet decides to punt me heavily when he approaches my car at a much higher speed, sending me onto the grass and causing minor right rear damage

Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode: Lap 14 - 16:50 onwards
Brief Description of incident: Car 69 enters turn 3 on the inside line and makes a clean move, getting slightly loose on exit. Car 56 then proceeds to push the 69 car into a spin which collects car 59, causing the 69 car yet more minor damage and sending it to the back of the pack.

Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode: Lap 51 - 58:40 onwards
Cars involved: 69, 22
Brief Description of incident: Car 69 gets a heavy draft from the 22 car and pulls ahead into turn 3. Car 22 then attempts a dive bomb from several lengths behind, sending me flying into the gravel trap (which is also thanks to me trying to do anything to get the car away from the gravel trap by jamming the throttle on and keeping it on the tarmac. I failed.) and collecting the 56 car by rolling backwards off the brakes.
Quote from Wilko868 :Session:Race
Lap AND Timecode: Lap 11 - 13:30 onwards
Brief Description of incident: Car 56 gets a double draft, yet decides to punt me heavily when he approaches my car at a much higher speed, sending me onto the grass and causing minor right rear damage

No penalty - racing incident.

Quote from Wilko868 :Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode: Lap 14 - 16:50 onwards
Brief Description of incident: Car 69 enters turn 3 on the inside line and makes a clean move, getting slightly loose on exit. Car 56 then proceeds to push the 69 car into a spin which collects car 59, causing the 69 car yet more minor damage and sending it to the back of the pack.

Car 56 is unable to avoid the first hit, but we feel he could have done more before Car 69 was spun wholly around. Warning issued to Car 56 for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from Wilko868 :Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode: Lap 51 - 58:40 onwards
Cars involved: 69, 22
Brief Description of incident: Car 69 gets a heavy draft from the 22 car and pulls ahead into turn 3. Car 22 then attempts a dive bomb from several lengths behind, sending me flying into the gravel trap (which is also thanks to me trying to do anything to get the car away from the gravel trap by jamming the throttle on and keeping it on the tarmac. I failed.) and collecting the 56 car by rolling backwards off the brakes.

Car 22 is issued a 10-place grid penalty at his next attended round for causing an avoidable incident.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG