The online racing simulator
Skin.
(4 posts, started )
Skin.
hey!
I went yesterday because I made a skin problem FBM_BMW and I knew that someone had created its LFS Word, but not me. I do not really use the color but I noticed yesterday that someone had begun using it. skinhead was not my Word, I put in my LFS but I guess I'll do one and then someone drove it a multiplayer game. Am I doing something wrong? I removed the LFS, therefore I am somewhat responsible for this. I am scared that what little is here now. whether any experience of such.
Conscience is hard when I must have done something real shit. please help. : (

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei minulla kävi ongelma kun tein sikinin ja laitoin sen
nimeksi FBM_Bmw ja sitten en tienny että jollain oli sellainen nimi
jo käytössä ja sitten laitoin sen moninpeliin ja se oli siellä
paripäivää ja huomasin äsken että joku käytttää sitä vaikka en itse
kyseistä skiniä käyttänytkään. Haluaisin tietää olenko tehnyt
Rikoksen kun laitoin skinin FBM_BMW sinne moninpeliin ja en tienny
että joku oli rekisteröiny sellasen jo... Eli en itse laittanut sitä LFS worldiin ajoin sillä jonkun kerran
ja nyt mua vähän pelottaa että olenko tehnyt väärin. Olen poistanut kaikki Life for speed:iin liittyvät ohjelmat
tietokoneeltani mutta en olisiko se ollut tarpeen...
se oli paha vahinko enkä tekisi sitä enää toisten Olenko tehnyt VÄÄRIN KUN
LAITOIN SEN NIMEKSI FBM_BMW??.
Joudunko korvaamaan jotain vai mitä tässä käy?
Its a bit hard to understand what you're trying to say, but I dont think you've caused any harm (?). Type in your own language and maybe someone will translate it to English... Just a suggestion.

Edit:
First of all relax, you have not done anything wrong. There was no need to uninstall LFS from your PC or need to pay anyone.

Have a look here: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Skin_Tutorial
All the basics are explained.

Lets say you make a skin for FBM and save it as FBM_BMW.jpg. For you to see it in-game, you'll have to save the file in /lfs/data/skins. When you click "new colours" (or when you restart LFS) all the skins that you've saved in /lfs/data/skins will be converted so that it'll show up in-game.

For others to see your skin, your .jpg skin file need to be uploaed to LFSWorld (you need to have a LFS S1 or S2 licence to upload skins to LFSW). If you have uploaded the skin, other users will automatically download the skin when you use it.

You probably got an error because a default skin is already in use under the name of "FBM_BMW". When you make a skin, give it a unique name. LFSWorld wont let you upload "FBM_BMW" because a skin with the same name already exists.

Nothing to worry about.

Reinstall LFS and race/make skins (:
Thanks!
:d
Mõned eesti omad kahh :
Attached images
XFG_Eesti.jpg
XFG_Projekt'.jpg
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37

Skin.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG