The online racing simulator
youtube videos wont load
(20 posts, started )
youtube videos wont load
youtube videos wont work, the only buffer but wont load or play. anyone no how to fix this?
Looks like client-side problem. Delete your cookies (youtube one's only).
#5 - STF
Clearing the cache might help.
Adblock on Chrome stopped me viewing YT videos too.

So...
Also, google seems to be off the line for me lol. Doesnt work, any other site that uses google addons or anything like that, they wont load. But that site logitek25 linked, that tells me google is up. Youtube is off too, for me ... how about u guys?

Edit: Oh well, like always. After posting, it started working again.
Quote from joebob4441 :youtube videos wont work, the only buffer but wont load or play. anyone no how to fix this?

Happened to me as well. Clearing cookies/cache did not help in my case. I solved it by re-installing the Flash Player.
i found out the prob, it wasn't my cookies it was my router, i was using another router cause it worked better with my sisters laptop but youtube videos never worked, so i tried my dlink and it work, the other router was a linksys
Didnt want to start a new thread. But im seeing like this silly subscription bar at the bottom of my youtube which is fair annoying. Sure it could grow on me but meh.
I have the same bar over there, looks quite scary.
I don't have any bar?

Screenshot?
Plugin missing toolbar?
I just noticed this. Initially it didn't work properly, but now it is... It contains all your subscription videos in one weird bar. It definitely does not match the rest of the site!
Attached images
wowthisissonotcool.JPG
wowthisissonotcool2.JPG
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I just noticed this. Initially it didn't work properly, but now it is... It contains all your subscription videos in one weird bar. It definitely does not match the rest of the site!

it's not supposed to look like that...

<goes to YT for screenshot>

WTF?? they changed their layout AGAIN!!!

they used to appear on the right with those other videos.
Quote from bunder9999 :it's not supposed to look like that...

<goes to YT for screenshot>

WTF?? they changed their layout AGAIN!!!

they used to appear on the right with those other videos.

Yeah. It was an expandable list with the same options. I guess this new one takes up less room, but grey isn't a very YouTube colour, if I'm going to be picky.

EDIT: And once again, they have a stupid autoplay option that CANNOT BE TURNED OFF. YouTube annoys me so much sometimes...
I have it now as well. :/
i have it to. doesnt rly bother me....
i can't use a website that's constantly changing.

youtube videos wont load
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG