The online racing simulator
G25 driver issue at win7 [Solved]
I couldnt find anything on this subject, so decided to make my own thread..

Just installed win7(64-bit) and ofcourse i wanna make my g25 work. So i downloaded the driver for win7(64-bit) and tried to install it.

The problem is, when i try to install it "skippes" the installation part. Let me show you:

Welcome Screen

I Agree

It skippes directly to the fin ... e installation part? wtf?

If anyone has an answer that might help, please respond!
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
remove any drivers you might have from vista, or whatever you had before.

or right click on the install thing, and click run as admin..
I have done. It was a complete new install ( I formatted the harddrive)
so you are all set?
No, i just said that everything is as it should be, except that i cant intall the logitech driver..
Installed an old version of wingman profiler, and now it works. Thanks for the effort anyway
ok, but now that you have the old one....would you try right clicking on the install thing and selecting "run as administrator" and see if that works? i have a strong feeling that would work
#8 - dadge
Quote from logitekg25 :ok, but now that you have the old one....would you try right clicking on the install thing and selecting "run as administrator" and see if that works? i have a strong feeling that would work

Quote from Flingoko : and now it works. Thanks for the effort anyway

-
(Flingoko) DELETED by Flingoko
It worked without the "run as administrator" option. Thanks anyway
you're probs already logged in as the admin.
Yeah, there is only 1 user and that is the admin user, soo..
still sometimes you need to manually run it as admin (for me :shrug

and they make new versions for a reason so i dont see why he doesnt try to get the latest by trying that
but if you're logged in as the admin, you don't need to "run as administrater" because you are already the admin.
i always have to

well idk lol, as long as the issue is solved

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG